Stoke Bid 4 Ohara

GeordieBuddie

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

You've got it wrong. I don't mind him training. I just don't want us to re-sign if he fails to find another gig.

Au Contraire,,,,I just read what you posted,. If he wants to re-sign, despite the reasons, if there’s room on the roster we take him. The current management team get the best out of him

5 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Au Contraire,,,,I just read what you posted,. If he wants to re-sign, despite the reasons, if there’s room on the roster we take him. The current management team get the best out of him

Probably a mute point now - the arrival of Mikael should end all interest in keeping Curtis as he is effectively his replacement 

On 7/7/2023 at 8:51 PM, beyond our ken said:

i'm not sure we have, his graft covered up a whole load of deficiencies and any talent we have signed will have to be just as committed as he has been and that is actually quite a rare thing.

Spot on. Main’s work rate and physicality won’t easily replaced. Having said that, I would be delighted to be proved wrong