They Disgraced The Stripes

Reidy1987

Guest Captain Sensible

Lex Baillie

Peter Mackie

Jose Quitongo

Jim Stewart

Jim Gardner

And I think that David Van Zanten makes Robert Dawson look like an accomplished right back...........

Cap,

Jim Stewart is a good call - in retrospect I'd add him to my list.

I hate to say this, but I always thought Peter Mackie got a harder time than he deserved. Fond memories of his late winning goal against Rangers. Also think he scored against the soapdodgers in a League Cup tie. He couldn't have been that bad.

Scott Walker Derserves a mention after signing for Diddyfermline's reserve team..Where is HE now. Good move Scott :D

At least he was handy for the odd goal, even if he did switch off quite a lot.

What about Victor and Stickroth

I thought Stickroth was immense to begin with but I think I'm right in saying that he was on the receiving end of a vicious tackle at Ibrox which did his knee in and he was never the same after that.

Victor was past his best but I think there were still some games where he was different class.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jesus Christ

Paul Chalmers and his "running at a 30 degree angle".

Andy Dow - feckin whanker who didn't try a feckin leg.

Steve Archibald - money grabbin albino fukcwit

Victor - see above (altho' not albino - substitute greasy spick for albino)

David Elliot - fat wee s***e who never gave a feck.

Edited by Jesus Christ

Chalmers regluarly hit 10 or so a season, it was an absolutel disgrace when Fitzy got rid of him. That moody bawed arse Torfason cost over £200,000 and was no better stats wise.

Archibald yeah...quality at Hibs, then came to us almost looking for a holiday.

Steve Kinsey....JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS F'N CHRIST. Recommended to us by Gordon Smith, that world reknowned pundit.

Eric Sinclair, from memory, was a bit of a tottie.

Peter Mackie was another one

Steve Galloway, undeniable proof that Fitzy replaced our scouting system with a process that involved watching one tape of a player and then making an offer.

There were so many around the Fitzy, Hay and then Bone time...it almost beggers belief. Stevie Farrell, Grant Inglis, Gavin Galloway, Jim Beattie, that arse right back Smith, Roddy Manley, Lex Baillie and the list goes on. No wonder Julian Broddle looked so good.

-----

Was there ever a "ones we missed" thread?

If there has been, Martin Dahlin, Pontus Kamark and Kevin McAllister must be up there. Fitzy was even in talks with Sven Goran Eriksson to make him his Assistant.

Guest Jesus Christ
Chalmers regluarly hit 10 or so a season, it was an absolutel disgrace when Fitzy got rid of him. That moody bawed arse Torfason cost over £200,000 and was no better stats wise

Do you regularly take a drink baw hummer?

Guest Jesus Christ
Was there ever a "ones we missed" thread?

If there has been, Martin Dahlin, Pontus Kamark and Kevin McAllister must be up there. Fitzy was even in talks with Sven Goran Eriksson to make him his Assistant.

Don't be f@##kin' silly, ya silly wee boy.

I am prayin' for you.

Guest Ruggy Bairn
WOW, 4 replies...I'd have thought with you being all knowledgable you could at least have worked out how to just do one reply.

No chance! It took him about 40 attempts to work the quote function! :o:o

• 4 weeks later...
Guest babybull81

1: jim gardner

2: gary bowman :fire (BANDY LEGGED BLOODY BOWMAN!!!)

3: scott walker :blink: (dont think he knew what was goin on!)

4: kevin mcgowan :wacko: (he hasn't got any idea what's goin on!)

5: Steve Archibald :hammer (COSTA fortune!, (pun intended!))

These five outlaws should be found and hanged for high treason, and if anyone see's them in Paisley, give them a floggin!!!! :clapping