They Disgraced The Stripes

Reidy1987

---------------- The Junior Keeper against Ross County---------------------------

Bobby Law-------------Neil Orr---------------Lex Baillie-----------------------Mark Reid

Andy Dow--------------Chic Charnley-------John Boyd-------------------Kelechi Okori

----------------------Jim Gardiner------------Gerry Creaney--------------------------

Manager - David Hay :boo:

Pure pish every one of them (except Charnley who was a w****r!! )

Was he Brazillian?? :blink::rolleyes:

Amendement Mr HSS - Junior,

Saying that Ive heard a few saints fans slating Gillies for commenting on heading to a bigger club - And look how they have changed eh.... Thank god Ive always liked Gillies..... Even when the team are having troublesome times Gillies always seems to shine through

Five worst Saints players I've seen:

Derek Scrimgour - Worst goalie we've ever had (we only had Gordon Marshall for one game and I missed the Scott Strang fun). Had a good game at Cappielow but apart from that was rubbish. Would make a good vampire

Paul Rudden - Must have set some sort of Olympic record. Spent over 5 years with us and when he left most folk stillweren't aware of where he played! If he was any good he'd have established himself in a position, and the first team, long before.

Jim Gardner - Rubbish. Can't believe he was part of a deal which saw Paul Lambert go to Motherwell

Jens Paeslack - Apart from his first few games for us he was awful. Makes it here over Renfurm and Fenton as he was (allegesly) a thief

Gavin Galloway - A terrible left back. So bad, infact, that when he was playing for a team in the US he was played up front!

i think u could find a few worse players than that stu,

most certainly gardner was without doubt the worst player i have ever seen at love st.

andy dow wasnt only awful he just didnt try and didnt want to be at love st

correct me if im wrong, i think his name was Lars Dietrich or something - trialist defender that hendrie played against ICT i think

Robert Dawson had an awful lot of howlers in his time

Alex Bone anyone???

another player who disgraced the stripes was Paul Fenwick good player for us but left to go down the M8 to play in the arse of the bank

Scott Walker Derserves a mention after signing for Diddyfermline's reserve team..Where is HE now. Good move Scott :D

I'm afraid i'm going to have to correct you here - Scott Walker now plays for Alloa. He played for us in the game away to Brechin but signed for Alloa as they were paying better money.

Edited by Moz