St.Mirren v Ross County 09/12/2023. 3 pm ko

We are in a real slump. I've already said we haven't played well since Celtic. Even though our performances have been a little better in the last two we just don't look like scoring. That's a real problem. We weren't free scoring prior to this but you could almost guarantee someone would chip in during a game. I just don't see that now. We are likely to drop like the proverbial stone in the next few weeks and that's a real worry.

I hope the team lifts it's game and we get a result but, once again. I go, more in hope than expectation.

38 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

We are in a real slump. I've already said we haven't played well since Celtic. Even though our performances have been a little better in the last two we just don't look like scoring. That's a real problem. We weren't free scoring prior to this but you could almost guarantee someone would chip in during a game. I just don't see that now. We are likely to drop like the proverbial stone in the next few weeks and that's a real worry.

I hope the team lifts it's game and we get a result but, once again. I go, more in hope than expectation.

I’m not sure I fully agree with all the doom and gloom.

We easily had enough chances to win against St Johnstone before they got the penalty.

It’s fine margins in this league outside of the top 2.
When we won 1-0 away at Fir Park Motherwell had way more chances than ourselves and probably deserved to win. 

We fully deserved 3 points at home versus Aberdeen but they got a last minute penalty. 
It is disappointing but not surprising.

But it’s what makes our league competitive outside of the gruesome twosome. 

The football under Robbo has been terrific in terms of entertainment. We have no right to win any game at our level. It’s important that we support the team and the staff as much as possible. 

A bit more positivity please! 🙏 

There is not much between the teams in this league and you have to take your chances or you will get punished which is what happened v St Johnstone. We don’t seem to have the right mix at the moment and losing Strain seems to have upset the balance of the team. I’m sure Robbo will get it right - big game for us today as we need a win to get back on track. COYS !!

4 hours ago, Dare said:

There is not much between the teams in this league and you have to take your chances or you will get punished which is what happened v St Johnstone. We don’t seem to have the right mix at the moment and losing Strain seems to have upset the balance of the team. I’m sure Robbo will get it right - big game for us today as we need a win to get back on track. COYS !!

Third in the League again, get your passport looked out!

After a shaky start we came onto our game. Still a lot of lumping up the park from \hemming but we had quite a few really good passages of play and, once we got the goal, we looked fairly comfortable. Hemming's save near the end was crucial as, if that had gone in, we might have had a torrid, nervous few minutes. Well deserved victory and Nahmani must have done his chances no harm. In the end, if the score had been 5-0, it certainly wouldn't have flattered us.

Spoiler

Edited by stlucifer