Article in Matchday Program

I currently have an article in the official matchday program where I talk to Buddies about their experiences and memories supporting St Mirren. I need someone to talk to tomorrow, but obviously I understand it’s very short notice and I am looking for people for every home game so if anyone would be interested please get in touch! Cheers!

1 hour ago, Callum Todd said:

I currently have an article in the official matchday program where I talk to Buddies about their experiences and memories supporting St Mirren. I need someone to talk to tomorrow, but obviously I understand it’s very short notice and I am looking for people for every home game so if anyone would be interested please get in touch! Cheers!

Hi Callum,

There are a folk few on here who have posted about their memories on various threads. @shull might be able to help you and is often around at strange hours, too. Unfortunately, he's been sin binned so I'm not sure his PM will be working. Perhaps leave an email address, or post in the Sin Bin to see if he's willing?

Alternatively, @Slarti, @antrin, @TPAFKA Jersey 2, @Cookie Monster, @ALBIONSAINT, @HSS and @faraway saint are usually about, too. I would volunteer my services, but I'm working tomorrow and what you really want is one of the Old Timers who will recall Fergie's Furies and the Cup winning team. :)