St Mirren v Dundee SPFL PREMIERSHIP 7/2/24

shull

@portmahomack saint, I'm not quite sure what Livingston team you've been watching but to say "They're not an easy nut to crack" suggests you're watching another team as they have played 24 league games this season, winning a massive TWO, drawing seven and have been cracked FIFTEEN times from the 24. :lol:

They have only scored 15 goals in 24 games, conceding 41, the worst goal difference in the league by some way. 

While we all know upsets can happen in fitba I'd suggest Livingston are the least capable side in the league of producing an upset. 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

@portmahomack saint, I'm not quite sure what Livingston team you've been watching but to say "They're not an easy nut to crack" suggests you're watching another team as they have played 24 league games this season, winning a massive TWO, drawing seven and have been cracked FIFTEEN times from the 24. :lol:

They have only scored 15 goals in 24 games, conceding 41, the worst goal difference in the league by some way. 

While we all know upsets can happen in fitba I'd suggest Livingston are the least capable side in the league of producing an upset. 

Make sure you cover yourself as usual just in case your wrong a wee insurance policy  :lol:

5 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Make sure you cover yourself as usual just in case your wrong a wee insurance policy  :lol:

Eh? 🙄

I could further trash your view by pointiing out their away record is worse than shite but I wont. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by faraway saint

St Mirren 0-0 Dundee. 

After the first 15 we, slowly, took control, creating a few half chances and certainly looking the team most likely to score.

They've had nothing much to talk about apart from a late break away. (shat myself)

I thought there would be goals in this game, a great call eh? :lol: