• Latest Topics

• I get why you're upset with the Hollyrood disaster but the vote for SNP in a UK election is NOT an endorsement of how they ran the devolved assembly. It's a statement of intent that you want an independent Scotland. IF that were to come to pass there would be NO SNP to feck it up. I hope more than not will recognise this.
    • That's brilliant..........................absolutely comedy gold, if I was 6 years old. 
    • An Incomplete List of Things More Capable of Running the Country than the Current Government   By Brian Bilston    A bollard. A thimble. A beef gravy granule.   A plectrum. A bilge pump. A Pokemon annual.   A doorknob. A chaffinch. A bowl of cold porridge.   A footbath. A clothes peg. A postcard from Norwich.   A wine stain. A puddle. A spoon. Rupert Grint.   A discarded tissue. A lanyard. Some lint.   A used toner cartridge. Some musical socks.   A build up of silt. A stuffed startled fox.   A plimsoll. A wingnut. A set of false teeth.   A novelty wall clock with the face of Prue Leith.   A beetle. A bunion. An old piece of string.   A plant pot. A bog roll. Some stuff. Anything.
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.