• Latest Topics

• Labour are just watered down Tories, I’d vote for Labour if they reversed what Thatcher done to the Unions and if workers want to strike you can walk out immediately not take ballots give notice and then in about 4 months you can go on strike. Will they do it NO CHANCE, so the real Tories or the watered down version will never get my vote.
    • As well as being a diver he does cringe goal celebrations also along with the showing of imaginary cards. Horrible individual   
    • So Starmer say Scotland's voice is important to Labour. I think he misquoted his thoughts. Scotland's VOTES are important. IF we are stupid enough to buy this and vote in numbers for him you can bet Scotland's resources will be vital but he won't give a feck for Scotland's wishes. FFS don't fall for this red tory or his lackie up here who's family firm were found to be paying their workers less than the living wage. "Sarwar relinquished all of his shares in United Wholesale (Scotland) six years ago after criticism of its wage policies, but his wife, mother and children all continue to benefit from the profits of the firm".
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.