Adam Drury

I cannot see how this guy can get a game been hopeless every game hasn't beat a full back yet

But my main point is are we forced to play him?

I watched soccer Saturday last week And Paul dickov was on it he says the big clubs have it in players contracts when they agree to loan that the player must play. And the big clubs also do incentives like if they play they'll pay the full wage if not the club has to pay the lot. Is this why. The likes if Newton dummet played every game when some times they don't merit it. And are we landed with drury playing every week regardless of how he plays

Dickov actualy said it puts him off signing Loan players because if these clauses. Feel we must give theses guarentees

what did he do? Other than the tap in from a yard out.

He's very poor

Well he is our top scorer, and if he doesn't get in to the back post we don't score.

He also set it up on a plate for McLean early in the second half.

Worked all game in both directions, never stopped running.

Was by no means the worst Saints performer imo.

Well he is our top scorer, and if he doesn't get in to the back post we don't score.

He also set it up on a plate for McLean early in the second half.

Worked all game in both directions, never stopped running.

Was by no means the worst Saints performer imo.

I think he managed 2 crosses the full 90 mins.one McLean had n one well over hit

He had oportunities to run at there defence but more often than not choose to turn back or pass it back.

Goal came about by mcginns hard work

Thank god he was only 1 yard out we've seen what he can do v Dundee if it's a few more yards out.

And people are comparing Reilly to him because they are both young and very lightweight just I think reilly has more potential and is also our own player not on loan

Edited by buddies1877

Thought Drury was up there with Osbourne for our best player today.

Find comparison's with Reilly laughable.

I thought Drury was absolutely honking yesterday. Easily brushed off the ball; running into trouble; giving up; not anticipating moves. He is not an SPL player yet and really has to work on various aspects of his game. He did try in patches though.

I do agree that Reilly is not any better.