Ex Player Aaron Mooy

wabuddy

Watch him play every week over here in Oz and he's turned out to be a superb midfielder. Regular with the national side as well.

He could play EPL with any bottom half side without doubt

Not a chance. The game in Oz suits him as it's very slow. The standard is on a par with SPL and I wouldn't say he's any better than John McGinn.

Not a chance. The game in Oz suits him as it's very slow. The standard is on a par with SPL and I wouldn't say he's any better than John McGinn.

Mooy is streets ahead of Mcginn now, far superior and his technical ability is on another level to McGinn's.

Played 11 games for the national team and has bagged 4 goals.

Mooy is streets ahead of Mcginn now, far superior and his technical ability is on another level to McGinn's.

Played 11 games for the national team and has bagged 4 goals.

Hahaha

His international goals have came against the Giants of the game, Guam, Bangladesh, Chinese Taipai and China.

I would bet if we went back and looked at your posts about Mooy at the time you would have been greeting and moaning about his contribution, basically your usual reactionary pish.