Top 5 Annoying Things Today

Thorizaar

1. People who have kids then whinge and moan about not having enough money to go out.

2. People with no kids who buy 3 or 4 bedroom houses they can barely afford then whinge and moan about not having enough money to go out.

3. Idiots who go up to girls in the street during the day and begin with "awrite doll" then try and chat them up with more idiotic drivel.

4. Girls who fall for guys like that!

5. People that cause me to get annoyed!!

1. People who have kids then whinge and moan about not having enough money to go out.

2. People with no kids who buy 3 or 4 bedroom houses they can barely afford then whinge and moan about not having enough money to go out.

3. Idiots who go up to girls in the street during the day and begin with "awrite doll" then try and chat them up with more idiotic drivel.

4. Girls who fall for guys like that!

5. People that cause me to get annoyed!!

193092[/snapback]

I take it you're annoyed about something :rolleyes:

1. Automated call handling where you have listen to a dozen options before you get an actual person to speak to.

2. Reality bloody TV shows, cheap TV and most of it crap

3. Corporate w*nk talk - eg 'blue sky thinking', 'win-win situation' and all the other guff that comes from working in an office.

4. Fat lassies that show their guts with cropped tops and low slung breeks...cover it up if you've not got it have a bit of slef repsect.

5. Bus drivers that don't carry change of a fiver.

1. smelly pishy arsed auld bâstards that go around tesco with a huge trolley with just a lettuce in it, just so the smelly auld cùnts don't use their heating at home

2. the same smelly auld feckers sit in a cafe for five hours with the same feckin pot of tea, getting topped up with hot water every half hour, I call them the cafe dwellers

3. smelly auld coffin dodgers in the butchers buying mince to last them 7 days

4. auld bastards that still comment about the 2nd world war (thankfully most of those have faded away)

Edited by Joe

1 Made up football teams who come about due to failings of other teams(Airdrie Utd, Lavvytic & MK Dons)

2 People who complain about the old folk (they fought in wars so that you could have freedom)

3 People who move away from where they were born & raised, then slag off their place of birth

4 People who complain about the price of football and there being too many matches, when their team is in the middle of a successful run

5 Tele sales people who cold-call on you when you are in the middle of dinner or are watching something on TV (especially during football)

1 Made up football teams who come about due to failings of other teams(Airdrie Utd, Lavvytic & MK Dons)

2 People who complain about the old folk (they fought in wars so that you could have freedom)

3 People who move away from where they were born & raised, then slag off their place of birth

4 People who complain about the price of football and there being too many matches, when their team is in the middle of a successful run

5 Tele sales people who cold-call on you when you are in the middle of dinner or are watching something on TV (especially during football)

194758[/snapback]

1. People fishing for a bite on website forums :wink:

One annoying prick tonight, he came into the galley saw me with a knife in my hand cutting steaks and with my whites on and says, hey mate the light in my rooms no working, do I look like an f'ckn electrician was my reply :angry:

194910[/snapback]

:blink: But you do... :unsure:

Uhmmm... mind I told you in the "Stow Brae" that you looked a bit like a mate o mine?

Guess what he served his time at...? :rolleyes::)

1. smelly pishy arsed auld bâstards that go around tesco with a huge trolley with just a lettuce in it, just so the smelly auld cùnts don't use their heating at home

2. the same smelly auld feckers sit in a cafe for five hours with the same feckin pot of tea, getting topped up with hot water every half hour, I call them the cafe dwellers

3. smelly auld coffin dodgers in the butchers buying mince to last them 7 days

4. auld bastards that still comment about the 2nd world war (thankfully most of those have faded away)

194622[/snapback]

your a bit of fud you no ?

your a bit of fud you no ?

194930[/snapback]

Haven't we already had this conversation?

QUOTE(saint gav @ Sep 20 2005, 16:42)

does a month go by that you dont mention violence in paisley, big deal you have moved to england get a feckin grip who cares,says alot bout your thread it has turned into a food debate.....gn time

Take a day off from being a fùcking ârsehole will you!

You are a weazel faced arse

Please refer to my previous post on this thread re fishing for a bite

Ya wee snotter :double

Edited by Joe

One annoying prick tonight, he came into the galley saw me with a knife in my hand cutting steaks and with my whites on and says, hey mate the light in my rooms no working, do I look like an f'ckn electrician was my reply :angry:

194910[/snapback]

Grumpy bastard,you need a drink :wink:

I may have a couple of small refreshments today :):wink:

194910[/snapback]

That must be a cùnt of place to have an argument, NSS, it's not like you can avoid the ârsehole, you are stuck on there for 3 weeks, and you can't have a barney either, you've got to face the same príck the next day.

Haven't we already had this conversation?

You are a weazel faced arse

Please refer to my previous post on this thread re fishing for a bite

Ya wee snotter :double

194959[/snapback]

didnt notice it was you cos you changed your avatar, you change it coz your ashamed that you moved from scotland? hope you enjoyed the ashes win :lol:

didnt notice it was you cos you changed your avatar, you change it coz your ashamed that you moved from scotland? hope you enjoyed the ashes win :lol:

195426[/snapback]

You need a bib pal, theres that much shíte falling out of your mouth I would invest in one if I were you.

If I could afford the wood, I would have your feckin mouth boarded up! :zipit