Smisa Player Of The Year Night

Tennant's Lager

Figured this would be the best area to post this....mods, feel free to move if you wish.

SMiSA are organising a P.o.t.Y. event which will be held at Fury Murrays in Shuttle Street on Saturday 19th May at 4.00pm after the ICT game at Love Street.

All Saints travel clubs and websites are welcome to present their awards at the event if they wish. To organise that please just send us an email.

Tickets will cost £2.00 and will be available from this Saturday (May 5th) onwards, with further details to be announced.

Each bus will get an allocation of tickets and can keep the money they raise. :)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Figured this would be the best area to post this....mods, feel free to move if you wish.

SMiSA are organising a P.o.t.Y. event which will be held at Fury Murrays in Shuttle Street on Saturday 19th May at 4.00pm after the ICT game at Love Street.

All Saints travel clubs and websites are welcome to present their awards at the event if they wish. To organise that please just send us an email.

Tickets will cost £2.00 and will be available from this Saturday (May 5th) onwards, with further details to be announced.

Each bus will get an allocation of tickets and can keep the money they raise. :)

Why Furys?

A variety of reasons led to the choice of venue.

SMiSA had to get agreement from the club as to what date and time slot was available.

Certain venues that were considered were unavailable due to private functions.

The 4pm slot was the one given by the club due to the early kick-off.

All credit to the club and Fury's for allowing SMiSA to stage an event that is an open invite to all supporters clubs to award their POTY if they wish and raise funds for their travel clubs.

Let's hope regardless of the time slot and location that it is a day when we are all smiling! :)

Personally I think 4pm is pants - what happened to the old days of having poty nights and the players coming along buses had their own nights and got a not bad turnout from players. noo it seems its easier to put us all together so they just have to attend one. we support them all year (i know no one forces us to) and i think that each bus should be able to have a night at the end of the season and get a few players along.

the night at the station bar was fair enough as the whole team was there and it was a 'night out' as such but i think 4pm in furys of all places is just pants. just my opinion. last year we had a private function in the hole in the wa and it was a great night - players not avail but obv presented trophies on park like everyone else. this year we planned to do the same end of season party in pub and hopefully get the players along but who knows how we will be feeling in a few weeks time!

so there i have had my say!

Edited by Miss Saint

Personally I think 4pm is pants - what happened to the old days of having poty nights and the players coming along buses had their own nights and got a not bad turnout from players. noo it seems its easier to put us all together so they just have to attend one. we support them all year (i know no one forces us to) and i think that each bus should be able to have a night at the end of the season and get a few players along.

the night at the station bar was fair enough as the whole team was there and it was a 'night out' as such but i think 4pm is furys of all places is just pants. just my opinion. lst year we had a private function in the hole in the wa and it was a great night - players not avail but obv presented trophies on park like everyone else. this year we planned to do the same end of season party in pub and hopefully get the players along but who knows how we will be feeling in a few weeks time!

so there i have had my say!

Well said Missy

And so Setanta could show one of the games if they needed to. :wink:

and let's hope they dont - lets us hope that it will be over by then - i dont think i could take a last game of the season relegation decider - unless its between dung and m'well! could that happen? cant be arsed trying to work out

and let's hope they dont - lets us hope that it will be over by then - i dont think i could take a last game of the season relegation decider - unless its between dung and m'well! could that happen? cant be arsed trying to work out

Yes, it could happen. :wink: