Ips Driver Error

proud2beabuddy

A couple of times in the last few days when i've been trying to access the site the message "IPS driver error" has come up. Anyone else having this same problem?

aye , aboot 3 times .......

I don't think it's a problem of your making - more likely to be at the server end.

When I've experienced that, I've nicked over to p+b and found a similar scenario - which MIGHT just be coincidental.

It gets sorted out in due course.

Meantime... check out the PDE's in-depth Saints coverage....

I think Div's web empire might be crumbling :P

If I remember right an IPS driver error has something to do with the discs in the servers, servers use more than one hard drive for fault reduction and backup purposes. When this array of discs encounters a problem it can often display as the failure of an IPS driver.

Basically what ching said, its to do with the servers.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a preventive measure after today's result.. :wink:

As if the result wasn't enough to tip people over the edge. Don't mean to be a moany old bassa but i've been getting these errors several times a day for the past 3 weeks or so. Some days are better than others but today its been the worst so far. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

As if the result wasn't enough to tip people over the edge. Don't mean to be a moany old bassa but i've been getting these errors several times a day for the past 3 weeks or so. Some days are better than others but today its been the worst so far. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Should hopefully now be fixed - sorry :)