Why Is It So Nasty?

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

On this forum I tend to express my opinion, or agree with others. If their is a saints fan opinion I disagree with I may well offer my counter view, but I don't attack them (perhaps unless they are hell bent on making it personal), when it's happened to me I usually choose to ignore them if it persists.

Today and with the reviews of last night there is a real wave of personal attacks taking place that are putting saints fan against saints fan. Evidence what was said about Smisa last night, a group set up to protect our club, get involeved with youth developmnet and the community.

I challenge many points/proposals put forward by 10000 hours, but I don't result to personal attacks against fellow saints fans.

So why is it so nasty in here now?

Granted I only followed on Twitter last night but the wee digs at smisa seemed fair enough to me. They want clauses changed then it turns out they have the same clauses word for word in their own constitution. Did the smisa guys not know they were in there?

It has all got a bit petty on here with this cic thing though.

Its all about personalities somner9. Some people get into crusade mode. There was an element of that at the meeting last night - lot's of 'Mon the CIC style one liner input that didn't really add any value in terms of information. People support things in different ways. Some people slate their own players, some people slate the opposition, some people slate the officials....some just slate every cnut. Some do it with humour, some do it like their life depended on it. Some people will sit quietly and analyse the game and chat about it later, some will rant about their opinion on every incident usually to no one in particular - behaviour that would get you locked up in any other environment.

The CIC has been the same. Some will look at the detail. Some made a decision about it in a few seconds and will defend that decison to the death. Some will make up stories to suit their agenda, some will attack information that doesn;t suit their agenda, some will attack people / aliases that disagree with them.

Taking it personally is an act of pointless self-harming ya nob. tongue.png

I don't think it's nasty at all.

If you think it's nasty then maybe fan ownership isn't for you in any shape or form.

Wait til elections start and people are on here trying to garner votes. Then wait til the elected body don't do what you want them to do.

Then you will see nasty.

But as the saying goes. Only you can change it. Only you can make the club how you want it. And you do that by standing for election, and if elected. Standing by your manifesto.

Guest somner9

Quote: "ya nob"

this coming from Sir Nobjockey of Nobjockeyshire!clap.gif

That aside, it kills debate, I can't be bothered posting if someone is adamant I don't have a point they agree with and follows me round to continue to launch attacks.

On this forum I tend to express my opinion, or agree with others. If their is a saints fan opinion I disagree with I may well offer my counter view, but I don't attack them (perhaps unless they are hell bent on making it personal), when it's happened to me I usually choose to ignore them if it persists.

Today and with the reviews of last night there is a real wave of personal attacks taking place that are putting saints fan against saints fan. Evidence what was said about Smisa last night, a group set up to protect our club, get involeved with youth developmnet and the community.

I challenge many points/proposals put forward by 10000 hours, but I don't result to personal attacks against fellow saints fans.

So why is it so nasty in here now?

Absolutely nothing was said against SMISA, There was a difference of opinion and it was sorted out that night, Problem is with SMISA some of them are using it as there own private army, But SMISA was set up to get supporters to own the club now thats gonna happen there not happy, Cant have it both ways,

Guest somner9

Absolutely nothing was said against SMISA, There was a difference of opinion and it was sorted out that night, Problem is with SMISA some of them are using it as there own private army, But SMISA was set up to get supporters to own the club now thats gonna happen there not happy, Cant have it both ways,

Without prejudice the second part of your post suggests it wasn't all sorted out? Only my observation

You stood last night and made a james hunt of your self, now your on here doing it, 1eye.gif

'Mon the City!!!! - You must have been boaking when REA said he was a big admirer of Arsenal and that ManUre are cheating scumbags that will almost certainly go to the wall - did you no see everybody in the room looking over and laughing the steam coming out of your ears. flipa.gif

Thought I was the only one who thought that coming away from the meeting but did not want to write it.

SMISA is a wonderful organisation the members need to make up their minds which direction they want the club to go.

Gary - I don't know where you get that logic from and a very unfair criticism levelled at a group who have worked with 10000Hours from the outset.

Yes there have been some differences of opinion and breakdown of communications between both parties during the last 2 years, but that does not mean that SMiSA oppose this takeover. I've stated in a different thread (hope there are no more like these) what my personal views are on this subject regardless of SMiSA.

http://www.blackandw...80#entry965061

I know what happened cos i was there, And i never said they were against it, they wanted info that even 10000 hours haven't spoke to there potential membership yet , they took the huff cos this info wasnt given to them, Dave Tennant took the flak cos most of there leadership couldnt be bothered to turn up, they were asking 10000 hours to do something that they dont do themselfs, bit of hypocrisy dont you think, Edited by santaponsasaint

'Mon the City!!!! - You must have been boaking when REA said he was a big admirer of Arsenal and that ManUre are cheating scumbags that will almost certainly go to the wall - did you no see everybody in the room looking over and laughing the steam coming out of your ears. flipa.gif

Read what he said today, before you open your ill inform gubfish.gif

Without prejudice the second part of your post suggests it wasn't all sorted out? Only my observation

I think there was an acknowledgement that due to SMiSA's processes and the deadline, it is too late for SMiSA to sort out the £50K.

I know what happened cos i was there, And i never said they were against it, they wanted info that even 10000 hours haven't spoke to there potential, they took the huff cos this info wasnt given to them, Dave Tennant took the flak cos most of there leadership couldnt be bothered to turn up, they were asking 10000 hours to do something that they dont do themselfs, bit of hypocrisy dont you think,

Running a supporters group is a long way from running a multiple- million pound football club so they (smisa) should be asking difficult questions as it is supporters money they are responsible for

I know what happened cos i was there, And i never said they were against it, they wanted info that even 10000 hours haven't spoke to there potential membership yet , they took the huff cos this info wasnt given to them, Dave Tennant took the flak cos most of there leadership couldnt be bothered to turn up, they were asking 10000 hours to do something that they dont do themselfs, bit of hypocrisy dont you think,

They weren't there as they were on holidays arranged before the meeting, so you can kindly take the 'couldnt be bothered to turn up' remark back, cheers.

They weren't there as they were on holidays arranged before the meeting, so you can kindly take the 'couldnt be bothered to turn up' remark back, cheers.

Dave, You were hung out to dry by them last night, the lady behind me was pissed off that RA came armed with the info to shoot Smisa down, every body in the room felt for you cos you were the only one there to take the flak, its was nothing against you,