Hugh Murray

50/50 ball.

Both players going full pelt.

Morton player goes in showing his studs. Not the first Morton player to do that yesterday.

Shug wins the ball fairly and cleanly.

Morton fans go fckin ballistic and get Murray sent off.

Mind you if I was a Morton fan I'd be more concerned that your paying good money to watch a Moore team of long ball merchants.

So much so, with 5 minutes to go at 3.1 up when you finally decided to play the ball on the deck, the jags fans were singing mocking ole's to your players.

50/50 ball.

Both players going full pelt.

Morton player goes in showing his studs. Not the first Morton player to do that yesterday.

Shug wins the ball fairly and cleanly.

Morton fans go fckin ballistic and get Murray sent off.

Mind you if I was a Morton fan I'd be more concerned that your paying good money to watch a Moore team of long ball merchants.

So much so, with 5 minutes to go at 3.1 up when you finally decided to play the ball on the deck, the jags fans were singing mocking ole's to your players.

Behave ya muppet!

Aye the jags fans done themselves proud yesterday, booing a young guy being strechered off the park!!thumbdown.gif

Mocking a team that's horsing your team? I'm sure the Morton fans were seething !bye1.gif

Aye, the jags fans...

A small section, but hey they all knew he'd broken his leg, right?

Maybe they were frustrated at your mob of hatchet men and long ball merchants time wasting, at home, after 15 minutes!!!

Now go have a wee cry for your boy. He went in showing his studs in a 50/50 challenge and came off worse.

No one likes to see it. But I'm afraid it happens.

Aye, the jags fans...

A small section, but hey they all knew he'd broken his leg, right?

Maybe they were frustrated at your mob of hatchet men and long ball merchants time wasting, at home, after 15 minutes!!!

Now go have a wee cry for your boy. He went in showing his studs in a 50/50 challenge and came off worse.

No one likes to see it. But I'm afraid it happens.

It doesn't matter if they knew or not, the boy was being strechered off in obvious pain!

As for the rest of your ridiculous post I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you never had a very good view of it, like I've already said, I don't think there was any malice, just a very badly timed tackle, that not only broke his leg, but left some quite nasty stud "rakes" right up Stirlings leg!

"Now go have a wee cry for your boy" Sorry that makes you look a total pie!laugh.png

Yup, total pie.... Coming into a st mirren forum to greet about one of their ex players makes Morton fans look like what???

The tackle was perfectly timed, he won the ball. The boys leg got broken in the collision.

And if you believe our view might not be the best... How could we see the obvious pain when he was on the stretcher getting lead away from us!

Yup, total pie.... 1/ Coming into a st mirren forum to greet about one of their ex players makes Morton fans look like what???

The tackle was perfectly timed, he won the ball. The boys leg got broken in the collision.

And if you believe our view might not be the best... How could we see the obvious pain when he was on the stretcher getting lead away from 2/ us!

1/Hellooooo!!!! You are replying!!

2/You not a Saints fan either then? 1eye.gif

So to reiterate...yer a pie!!

Will you 2 numpties stop lowering the tone of our Forum ?

Sorry shull!

Here's the last from me...

Copy of a post from the jags forum...

Hugh Murray is a hero. If the Morton player hadn't shat out of the challenge it'd have been perfect. However he did, and he got what he deserved; a broken leg.

Congratulations on your first kill, Hugh.

Care to defend that dave.j

Your team were time wasting from 15 minutes in. Stirling got up to his feet then went down again.

A small section up the back boo'd thinking it was time wasting further.

The majority of the 1000 jags fans applauded.

Yeez got pumped get over it ya pie!!

Really the last from me this time!!

Sorry again shull!whistling.gif

ETA. 1000 jags fans lol.gif 600 at a push!

Edited by dmc

Glad you took that one post out, to remove any context of the conversation of the thread.

The context being to wind up fellow thistle fans who are calling for Murray to be dropped because he is short of pace, gives a few passes away a mistimes the odd tackle.

Quick question, do your mob show such outrage at every 50/50 that your player comes off worse? Or just ones where an ex bud is involved?

Yeez got pumped get over it ya pie!!

Really the last from me this time!!

Sorry again shull!whistling.gif

I was over it as soon as I stepped in the car. We got beat by poor defending at 2 set pieces. The game was over by the time the third went in.

My big concern is how we failed to play against a bunch of long ball merchants.

Do you fancy having a chat about Tidser going over the ball showing his studs to Bannigan, or will we leave that?

Shuggie Murray is never in a million years the type of player who would deliberately inflict injury on another player, he's hard as nails and never shirks a tackle but just not the type of man to set out and hurt another player. He was hurt himself in a very serious tackle with Hamilton's Jim McAllister but just got on with the long haul of rehabilitation and recovery with his usual dignity and hard graft. The man is gentleman any time I've had the pleasure of meeting him and he's a Saints legend and he'll remain so in my eyes.

Shuggie Murray is never in a million years the type of player who would deliberately inflict injury on another player, he's hard as nails and never shirks a tackle but just not the type of man to set out and hurt another player. He was hurt himself in a very serious tackle with Hamilton's Jim McAllister but just got on with the long haul of rehabilitation and recovery with his usual dignity and hard graft. The man is gentleman any time I've had the pleasure of meeting him and he's a Saints legend and he'll remain so in my eyes.

At no point on this thread have I ever insinuated that!

My point is that it was a horrendously mistimed tackle that dave.j & murray7(who is going by a totally worthless photo) seem to think was a good tackle!

Oops, sorry again shull lol