The Rugby Thread

shull

Didn't go, but watched on tv. Terrible game, good result. Canada next week.

Agreed. We struggled to put the US to the sword. Many handling errors and lack of power in the backs. Will beat Canada, will compete with the Argies, but I dread to think about the score against SA!

Agreed. We struggled to put the US to the sword. Many handling errors and lack of power in the backs. Will beat Canada, will compete with the Argies, but I dread to think about the score against SA!

especially as the English based players aren't available (or so they said on tv last night)

especially as the English based players aren't available (or so they said on tv last night)

Yeah i only heard that last night to. To do with the international dates, and clubs having to release players - apparently same reason Argentina had very few european based players against Ireland last night too.

Glasgow/Edinburgh away to Springboks shock1.gifblink.pngdeath.gif

Edited by andysaint

Daft time to play a game. Players are worn out at end of our season, they've just played 3 games which were tough in US, Canada and Argentina. They lost all but Scottish based players as it is outside the IRB window. SA are in the middle of the season and just punched through a tired defence. We'd probably get beaten normally but it just led to a hiding

• 2 months later...