The Rugby Thread

shull

Ffs !

Ulster 30 Edinburgh 0 ( hee haw )

Considering that the Scotland scrum is mainly Edinburgh & Warriors players and that Edinburgh & Warriors are both struggling in the scrum then I think it's fair to say we're f**ked for the Autumn internationals........

Another good result for the warriors ..plenty of options going forward..plenty diffrent try scorers..happy with performance and result..if anyone's going to Bath game in 2 weeks better get tickets quick think it's going to be a sell out..

Not sure how you can say that, mate, dodgy start bu should've been home & hosed by half time against Treviso. Instead, we're down to 13 men with 10 to go.

Sounds a bit OF but we should be beating them handsomely, not sitting on the edge of our seats with 5 to go.

Good result, could've (should've?) been better.

The referee was atrocious too. Total rabbit in headlights from him. Didn't realise he was the same guy Edinburgh complained about.

Wasn't all that worried going into last 10minutes. Wasn't ideal and we were miles ahead even if they'd had 2 converted scores they still would have needed a penalty to draw! Matawalu shouldn't have been binned at all.

seem to be doing well ,maybe our board could look at this format and realise success on the field equals bigger crowds and more money ???

I remember when I went to Warriors games at first. 2,000 wasn't a bad crowd and Saints would outstrip the attendance easily apart from an Edinburgh game.

Now most weeks Warriors have a bigger attendance. I even ditched the ICT game to go to the rugby.

Never been so out of love with Saints.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I'd been involved, never enough punches thrown at Paisley players.......

So you all understand, if you picture Renfrewshire as the rugby home nations then you have:

Bishopton - Wales - country cousins you kind of want to do well.

Birkmyre (Kilmacolm) - Ireland - another country, really, we don't belong there.

Linwood/Renfrew - a sleeping giant. Or Scotland, if you will.

Paisley - England - think they're much, much better than they actually are. Especially at fighting......

Edited by salmonbuddie