The Rugby Thread

shull

What or where is Twickenham Stoop?

Twickenham Stoop (informally referred to as The Stoop) is a sports stadium located in south-west London, England. The stadium is home to Harlequins rugby union team, who play in the Aviva Premiership. The stadium has a capacity of 14,800 and is situated just across the road from Twickenham Stadium.

Twickenham Stoop (informally referred to as The Stoop) is a sports stadium located in south-west London, England. The stadium is home to Harlequins rugby union team, who play in the Aviva Premiership. The stadium has a capacity of 14,800 and is situated just across the road from Twickenham Stadium.

Thanks D. J.

Dunno about TV. but live on Radio Scotland FM.

There's also a good chance of Glasgow going one better than last season mate.

Come on you Warriors!

A Glasgow v Edinburgh Final with the Weegie Warriors triumphant thumbup2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Warriors never played at their best but with the sucker punch try at the end and Finn Russell s conversation sent us all home more than happy..roll on next Saturday s final..

The other semi today munster v ospreys. 2.30pm

Might have to miss the end of the FA Cup Final to watch this one.. Fuxake will definitely be turning over, if I'm still awake, and turning my phone off just in case I get a call in from work.

I've got a good feeling about the Warriors tonight.