So Farewell William Roache!

Guest somner9

Guest TPAFKATS

Presumably then you have no regrets at all about some of your posts last year. Most people have a problem admitting they were wrong so don't worry about it.

So I as a Scot still living in the UK and having lots of relations in Scotland, have no right to an opinion on what becomes of my homeland? I admit I never expected to see an egalitarian society in my lifetime and if you're a typical Scot Nat, then I'll be right. Or are you Labour with Nationalist views?

I think Scotland should stick with the Union but I don't froth at the mouth when someone disagrees with my view. You know why I've said so much? I love getting over the top reaction and bile as Nationalists get their knickers in a twist. I've never come across a crowd who get drawn so easily like a moth to a candle. It's too easy. But I'm fed up with it. No challenge any more. I'll butt out.

I can't recall the posts that I made during last year, feel free to tell me the ones that YOU think I should regret.

Could I ask that you keep it relevent to the topic though, unlike the rest of your post which gets all dramatic - I'm still not sure what the referendum has to do with Ken Barlow?

I can't recall the posts that I made during last year, feel free to tell me the ones that YOU think I should regret.

Could I ask that you keep it relevent to the topic though, unlike the rest of your post which gets all dramatic - I'm still not sure what the referendum has to do with Ken Barlow?

To keep you happy I'm replying only to the bit about Ken Barlow. I had forgotten your contribution but a post from you is right at the top of the page preceeding this one which kicked this thread off again. I reread them all to see if a good few of the posts still seemed as out of order as I recalled. And they are. You contributed a few but I admit nothing remotely in the poor taste of the lamented Somner.

So I as a Scot still living in the UK and having lots of relations in Scotland, have no right to an opinion on what becomes of my homeland? I admit I never expected to see an egalitarian society in my lifetime and if you're a typical Scot Nat, then I'll be right. Or are you Labour with Nationalist views? 

Bit harsh, Rick, he said you don't have a vote, not that you can't have an opinion or that you can't express that opinion.

Dave Lee Travis off the hook now too...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26177136

Aww naw, somner/pityhim will be fcuking raging. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Enter stage right someone with "The courts don't always get it right" when it's not what they wanted.

Strange how the forum pervert gets upset with this sort of thing, unless.........................whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Huh.

I thought if ANY accusations would be grounded in reality and sustainable, it might have been those against him.

We've all seen TOTP.

Yeah , but could you jail someone for being touchy feely 30 years ago ? The gold diggers lose out again !