St Mirren V Qots Scottish Cup Round 4 Replay

Lex

Deliberate comparison Bluto, the numbers ,to a degree are irrelevant, its still that OUR club are giving another teams fans a better deal than many of our home fans.

On another note, i was at palmerston on saturday, i was also at palmerston for the LC game.Was every ST holder there ? if not why do ALL ST holders (of both teams) automatically get the discount while i dont ?

Doesnt make sense.

Callum, the deal is the same for both clubs, our supporters have the better deal as we have more season ticket holders, therefore more of our fans will get in for a tenner. Our club need to agree the policy as our club share the gate with QOS.

Callum, the deal is the same for both clubs, our supporters have the better deal as we have more season ticket holders, therefore more of our fans will get in for a tenner. Our club need to agree the policy as our club share the gate with QOS.

Why don't all St Mirren Fans get the same deal ?

WHAT HAVE SEASON TICKETS GOT TO DO WITH CUP TIES ?

THEY HUVNAE BEEN VALID FOR 28 YEARS.

WHY NOW ?

Why don't all St Mirren Fans get the same deal ?

WHAT HAVE SEASON TICKETS GOT TO DO WITH CUP TIES ?

THEY HUVNAE BEEN VALID FOR 28 YEARS.

WHY NOW ?

Why don't all St Mirren fans buy season tickets ya daft auld trumpet.

Why now, why no.

Why have you started another thread when there was a perfectly good thread running. GTPS

Why now, why no.

Why have you started another thread when there was a perfectly good thread running. GTPS

Because i like to choose where i sit.

If my nephews kids are there i`ll go to the family stand.

I still like to "change ends " at half time

I will move seats if seated near a boo boy (if not, i cant bite my tongue& will only get into bother whistling.gif )

I choose not to attend old scum games , i prefer not to sit through their bile & watch as they are treated in a different way to the home fans & other visiting fans... so why should i pay up front for it.

I may have holidays

I may be sick .

I will occasionally go for hospitality

My choices , but after almost 50 years supporting my team i dont think i should be penalised for my choices.

St Mirren and QOS are a disgrace.

They are discriminating against non S.T. Holders of both Clubs.

They made it f**king plain and simple from mid 1990's onwards that S.T's urnae valid for Cup Ties, so why unfairly involve them in discounts now ?

It should be £10 for all or £15 for all.

Hang yir heads in shame both Clubs.

This policy was approved by your hero Sir Stewart Gilmour. A true Buddie and a fans favourite.

Perhaps we need foreign investors in to run the club.

Edited by Kendo

Because i like to choose where i sit.

If my nephews kids are there i`ll go to the family stand.

I still like to "change ends " at half time

I will move seats if seated near a boo boy (if not, i cant bite my tongue& will only get into bother :whistle )

I choose not to attend old scum games , i prefer not to sit through their bile & watch as they are treated in a different way to the home fans & other visiting fans... so why should i pay up front for it.

I may have holidays

I may be sick .

I will occasionally go for hospitality

My choices , but after almost 50 years supporting my team i dont think i should be penalised for my choices.

It was a mute point Callum, it's down to choice if you buy a ticket. Once you have made your choice then you you have made your choice. No use complaining afterwards. I have bought my ST ticket and miss lots of games but them's the breaks. Also I don't complain when there are deals for others that don't have tickets.

I honestly can't see what the big deal is.

It was a mute point Callum, it's down to choice if you buy a ticket. Once you have made your choice then you you have made your choice. No use complaining afterwards. I have bought my ST ticket and miss lots of games but them's the breaks. Also I don't complain when there are deals for others that don't have tickets.

No worries Bud. As i`m sure is evident , this topic has got ma dander up !

No worries Bud. As i`m sure is evident , this topic has got ma dander up !

It's got that nutter who has been shouting are season tickets valid dander up also.

He's been campaigning for it for years (28 years he says) the first time they hint that they may do something for season ticket holders he gets mad.

You couldnae make it up.

Why now, why no.

I never started ANOTHER Thread.

This one began while the other one was QOS V St Mirren

It's got that nutter who has been shouting are season tickets valid dander up also.

He's been campaigning for it for years (28 years he says) the first time they hint that they may do something for season ticket holders he gets mad.

You couldnae make it up.

They should've been valid for the last 28 years , not now for a trumped up discount pish which discriminates against Drew and other Saints diehards,

Some of them were there on Saturday and are now getting shat on by St Mirren Football Club & QOS.

Blind drunk as usual lol.gif

Made a mistake, it was nearly 20 years ago that Season tickets were last valid for Cup ties. Not 28.

I think the last match was 29th January 1994 when we beat Montrose 2-0 with Alex Bone and Cuntybaws scoring.

The crowd that day was 3083 which higher than our normal league attendance of 2500 that Season.

Nowadays with Season Tickets invalid, crowds plummet at most Cup Ties.

Check last Saturday's diabolical attendances.

Edited by shull

cup tie pricing is about negotiating with the opposition to get the best deal for all possible.

Maybe... just maybe... Q0S were not prepared to go below £15... ... but in an attempt to save even a few fans a few coppers in a very busy period, this was suggested as an add on.

Obviously it has caused upset to some.

But I ask again... had it been £15 across the board... would folks have accepted that?

If so... why do you grudge a fellow fan a Brucie bonus Christmas fiver?

I couldn't make the first Ross County Game... I was admitted to the replay for free when others had to pay a tenner.

To even it up... I bought a tenner's worth of raffle tickets to help Saints youth development.

I buy my Season Ticket essentially because cash up front is said by the club to help them most.

I'd be cheaper paying at the gate as I miss matches due to work rotas or last minute TV re-scheduling.

If the club has managed to negotiate a deal that saves me a fiver then I would say Thank You.

When the club gives discounts to non Season Ticket holders as an incentive I say "well done".

In the grand scheme of things... I truly cannot see why this is been seen as such a divisive issue.

cup tie pricing is about negotiating with the opposition to get the best deal for all possible.

Maybe... just maybe... Q0S were not prepared to go below £15... ... but in an attempt to save even a few fans a few coppers in a very busy period, this was suggested as an add on.

Obviously it has caused upset to some.

But I ask again... had it been £15 across the board... would folks have accepted that?

If so... why do you grudge a fellow fan a Brucie bonus Christmas fiver?

I couldn't make the first Ross County Game... I was admitted to the replay for free when others had to pay a tenner.

To even it up... I bought a tenner's worth of raffle tickets to help Saints youth development.

I buy my Season Ticket essentially because cash up front is said by the club to help them most.

I'd be cheaper paying at the gate as I miss matches due to work rotas or last minute TV re-scheduling.

If the club has managed to negotiate a deal that saves me a fiver then I would say Thank You.

When the club gives discounts to non Season Ticket holders as an incentive I say "well done".

In the grand scheme of things... I truly cannot see why this is been seen as such a divisive issue.

I think people have explained what their issues are. There is only so often the same thing can be said.

Whether you think it is a warranted grievance or otherwise isn't really the key issue. The club have alienated a number of loyal, committed supporters it would appear, and this cannot be a good thing.

Sometimes it is necessary to accept the perceptions of others as having a bearing on a situation, regardless of any counter position you might have.

I think people have explained what their issues are. There is only so often the same thing can be said.

Whether you think it is a warranted grievance or otherwise isn't really the key issue. The club have alienated a number of loyal, committed supporters it would appear, and this cannot be a good thing.

Sometimes it is necessary to accept the perceptions of others as having a bearing on a situation, regardless of any counter position you might have.

Glad you're finally seeing things my way Drew! Knew you'd see sense eventually!

;):P