Free Entry At Firhill For Serving Armed Forces

partickman

Cool, spoogy... Of course, they should!

oaksoft doesn't live in the real world or know real people or have any idea what the people who are in our armed forces have to deal with in their work. He is able to read a lot, mostly written by other people in other seats of 'learning'.

I am sure he means well, has the same aspirational hopes that all middle class people have, but can't help declaring the stuff he reads as his own personal opinion.

He will mature... as long as we have people willing to do the jobs that keep the UK free from the problems that would swamp him and his ilk.

No doubt he has a snappy quip as tasteless and unfeeling as his earlier ones...

Cool.

And there it is. The exact problem I'm talking about. If you don't drool over the armed forces then you are somehow defective.

Thanks for perfectly illustrating the problem.

Oh I can't wait for Christmas. Another Military Wives single for me to vomit over.

And then there will be Children in Need. No doubt Help a Hero will get a mention somewhere.

I pine for the days when Rembrance Sunday was just one day.

And there it is. The exact problem I'm talking about. If you don't drool over the armed forces then you are somehow defective.

Thanks for perfectly illustrating the problem.

Oh I can't wait for Christmas. Another Military Wives single for me to vomit over.

And then there will be Children in Need. No doubt Help a Hero will get a mention somewhere.

I pine for the days when Rembrance Sunday was just one day.

And there it is.

The total inability to discriminate between the concept of armed forces and ordinary people doing their best to live.

Blah blah blah blah.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Only hard up Thistle or Saints fans shouldve got free or discounted admission last saturday at Firhill.

Not Servicemen or Women who are in full time employment, earning a decent wage and probably dinnae support us or the Jags.

Edited by shull

Correct and well spotted Maxi. What kept you ?

I've been obsessed with them for decades.

The Beautiful Game in Scotland will never be 100% beautiful until both vermins are gone.

Congratulations again Sir Max.

You'll be telling me next that i'm a miserable tight fisted baisturt.

Go for it.

The Beautiful Game in Scotland will never be 100% beautiful until both vermins are gone.

Go for it.

You're a miserable tight fisted auld sausage, will that dae ye? :)

Go for it.

You're a miserable, tight fisted baisturt that's obsessed with the OF (FUKKEM!)

Do I get the prize?

:)

What would make me very proud would be if our armed forces were out in the Phillippines right now helping the victims out there. That would be a more honourable thing for our soldiers to be doing rather than illegally invading other countries and killing countless innocent civilians.

You must be so proud now that the navy has been deployed.