Telly Programmes

shull

C4 have given a release date for series 2 of Utopia death.gif sometime in July - nothing more specific.

Series 2: Episode 1 - Bruta! fish.gif

See there's a bit of a palaver because the producers worked the death of Airey Neave into the plot - his son has complained.

Meanwhile I see trailers for an American sci-fi series The 100 which looks quite good, with impressive computer graphics far beyond what any UK show could afford, my problem with US sci-fi TV shows is that they quickly descend into soap opera mode (Orphan Black, The Dome) - if you can't tell the story in 8 episodes then stick to other genres & don't waste my time - I'll give it a go but expect to be pissed off by Episode 5................

Distressingly obvious - did anyone else watch & if so were they at all surprised by it. Kinda undermined the premise of the show in the fist episode when (spoiler alert) Griffin Snr. saves the Chancellor & he returns the favour too sentimental be half. Having said all that my 12-y-o son likes it - and no I haven't let him see Utopia.

Well so long for now folks..............

Series 2: Episode 1 - Bruta! fish.gif

See there's a bit of a palaver because the producers worked the death of Airey Neave into the plot - his son has complained.

Distressingly obvious - did anyone else watch & if so were they at all surprised by it. Kinda undermined the premise of the show in the fist episode when (spoiler alert) Griffin Snr. saves the Chancellor & he returns the favour too sentimental be half. Having said all that my 12-y-o son likes it - and no I haven't let him see Utopia.

Well so long for now folks..............

Watched the first episode, I had it recorded, last night......................

Slightly disappointed, mostly young actors with no real screen presence, still, I'll stick with it.........................

BBC1 tonight 10.35.

'BOYCOTTS AND BROKEN DREAMS '

The Story of the 1986 Commonwealth Games.

I cannae mind of all the trouble and boycotts around the Edinburgh games.

I'll be watching tonight.