Telly Programmes

shull

Just showed the game that Man City first won the EPL....................

Astounding drama, superb skill and classic TV. clap.gif

Oh, I seen it live on Sky.................nae luck BBC. lol.gif

That's the first time I've seen it lol.gif

Wasn't that the biggest pile of over hyped dreary shite since the happy clappers on here tried to tell us that Tommy Craigs team was complete. They seriously need to get rid of their script writer. The scary beast this week was a clunky robot with all the mobility of Callum Ball and his deadly ammo was nothing more than a tame Zippo cigarette lighter. I doubt anyone would have been hiding behind the sofa at that shite. And while I'm at it whats with the annoyingly pish orchestral musical score all the way through.

Daleks next week. No doubt they'll have changed the Dalek mantra from "Exterminate!" to "If you don't do what I want I'll cry".

Boooo! Rubbish !!!!

Wasn't that the biggest pile of over hyped dreary shite since the happy clappers on here tried to tell us that Tommy Craigs team was complete. They seriously need to get rid of their script writer. The scary beast this week was a clunky robot with all the mobility of Callum Ball and his deadly ammo was nothing more than a tame Zippo cigarette lighter. I doubt anyone would have been hiding behind the sofa at that shite. And while I'm at it whats with the annoyingly pish orchestral musical score all the way through.

Daleks next week. No doubt they'll have changed the Dalek mantra from "Exterminate!" to "If you don't do what I want I'll cry".

Boooo! Rubbish !!!!

Time to increase the happy pills, you are some grumpy cnut.

Hired a movie from Sky tonight, Killing Fields, pretty decent, De Niro & Travolta, then watched the Lotttery, won fcuk all. thumbup2.gif

Boooo! Rubbish !!!!

Steven Moffat could well end up getting Doctor Who cancelled again. When Russell T Davis brought it back I was fairly happy with it, I didn't think Christopher Eccleston was a particularly great choice as the Doctor but he did the job reasonably well. Then David Tennant came in and the series seemed to flourish. When Russell T Davis said he was leaving and his assistant decided she was going too before David Tennant announced he'd leave at the same time as them I wondered if it would affect the show and it did big time. Moffat's scripts and ideas are pretty weak and Matt Smith never stood a chance with such poor storylines and characters to deal with. Peter Capaldi, as good an actor as he is won't "rescue" the series in any way in my opinion. Moffat seems to have become drunk on his role within the show and is now getting high on his own supply. Maybe it's because he went to Camphill High School and not Paisley Grammar, who knows.

Edited by iTony

Guest TPAFKATS

Just showed the game that Man City first won the EPL....................

Astounding drama, superb skill and classic TV. clap.gif

Oh, I seen it live on Sky.................nae luck BBC. lol.gif

I was there! :-)