Telly Programmes

shull

Eh, naw? blink.png

Suppose if you don't count around 9m people then you are indeed, correct. tongue.png

I widnae count 9 million people. I wid be at it aw f**king night.

Can i guess instead ?

Guest TPAFKATS

David Beckham, BBC1 right now. thumbup2.gif

Described as a once in a lifetime experience as he goes on a road trip with 3 friends through Brazil.

The beckhams were estimated to be worth £210 million in the recent Sunday Times Rich List 2014.

Why should the bbc use licence fees for this vanity trip / mid life crisis?

Described as a once in a lifetime experience as he goes on a road trip with 3 friends through Brazil.

The beckhams were estimated to be worth £210 million in the recent Sunday Times Rich List 2014.

Why should the bbc use licence fees for this vanity trip / mid life crisis?

Usual "chip on the shoulder" post.

Get over it.

Get over it.

Whether it stems from envy or ethics, he has a point.

If it were the commercial stations it wouldn't be so bad but, given Beckhams affluence and where it stemmed from, to use money that's basically forced from "ordinary punters" has a taint of moral impropriety.

Whether it stems from envy or ethics, he has a point.

If it were the commercial stations it wouldn't be so bad but, given Beckhams affluence and where it stemmed from, to use money that's basically forced from "ordinary punters" has a taint of moral impropriety.

Well I'd imagine that a programme is to attract viewers and Beckham will pull in viewers.

Using your "moral impropriety" view I'd imagine paying all "rich" people, actors, producers etc, would be wrong?

I see no end to this and BBC programmes are all made by nobody's and Joe Public are recruited to play the parts? (I'm aware this is extreme but really, where do you draw the line?)

Guest TPAFKATS

Get over it.

Really? as opposed to your indepth commentary - "david beckham, BBC1 right now. thumbs up"

Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to the knowledge, skills, experience etc that David Beckham brings to a road trip through Brazil?

World cup tonight....................................clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Every night for weeks. lol.gif

I'll watch tonight but if they start aw that jessie fairy shite then it's Columbo for me for the next few weeks.