No More Business Today

We can still acquire free agents but I am disappointed to say the least. We are struggling and during this window we have cut our numbers.Out - Barron, Mair, Grainger, Cornell, Dillon, Caprice, Harkins In - Wylde, Magennis, Campbell, You can argue Kello & Newton signed up again but no good enough.We are surely destined for playoffs unless we keep everyone fit. I for one and as a concerned season ticket holder would like an explanation of future ambitions from the BOD & manager.It looks suspicious the BOD are wanting out and are cutting costs and the manager is probably leaving us at the end of his contract. Who is to blame for the shambles of signings we have had since the end of last season? Is McAusland only getting a game because his father as his recent performances have been below acceptable levels. Why are we tightening our belts when we should be looking to stay in the league? Are we cutting the playing budget in case we get relegated?Answers please someone

I don't mean to single you out dave but you were the first one I came across, the same 10-15 people were going mental about letting go of people like Danny grainger. I hope now you all realise our manager knows much much more about how to run a football club than any of you.

Players in -

Adam Campbell - future newcastle and England star

Connor Newton - cup winning hero

Kello - arguably the best spl goalkeeper when with hearts

Greg Wylde - regular for the team formally known as rangers

Magennis - decent enough spfl player

Djemba djemba - ex man utd, champions league and World Cup experience, African cup of nations winner

Is this the most successful January transfer window ever? I certainly can't think of any better.

I don't mean to single you out dave but you were the first one I came across, the same 10-15 people were going mental about letting go of people like Danny grainger. I hope now you all realise our manager knows much much more about how to run a football club than any of you.

Players in -

Djemba djemba - ex man utd, champions league and World Cup experience, African cup of nations winner

Is this the most successful January transfer window ever? I certainly can't think of any better.

I think the success of it can only be measured in results on the park.

On paper , yes good business but remains to be seen. When I look at our squad on paper it looks great to me which is why it's disappointing to see us in a relegation play-off scrap.

Players in -

It would have been perfect if we had aquired a centre back or two.

Still a good group of signings but no balance as we have IMO a defence that is on par with a mid table 1st division team and the rest looks spl standard.

It would have been perfect if we had aquired a centre back or two.

Still a good group of signings but no balance as we have IMO a defence that is on par with a mid table 1st division team and the rest looks spl standard.

It's funny how differently two supporters watching the same games can see things, IMO Darren mcgregor is one of the best centre backs in scotland

It's funny how differently two supporters watching the same games can see things, IMO Darren mcgregor is one of the best centre backs in scotland

IMO the truth sits in the middle.

He isn't one of the best in the SPL but he is better than first division standard.

Fair chance that my opinion sits closest to the majority....