Us Open Golf 2014

Kendo

Got 4 quid at 40\1 on Kaymer , meant to just put 2 quid , but managed to do the bet twice on line by accident , also got Sendecter , Bubba and Kuchar . would quite like Kaymar to win

40/1 Kaymer, I wonder what the odds are now after shooting 2 rounds of 65.

Went yesterday - to complete a watching version of a grand slam . Very different course from the usual courses you get inland in North Carolina - very linksy but with more trees. Followed Kaymer on his 2nd 9 he played well and got up and down from bunkers twice when he missed the green. After that followed Poulter, Jimenez and Jaidee, enjoyed that as could see the course properly with not too many people following them.

Got 4 quid at 40\1 on Kaymer , meant to just put 2 quid , but managed to do the bet twice on line by accident , also got Sendecter , Bubba and Kuchar . would quite like Kaymar to win

What a fantastic mistake to make.

I'm awfy glad Martin Kaymer's on our team at Gleneagles.

Going to the women's US open tomorrow - same course as the men's last week. Looking forward to see how they play it compared to the men.

They'll need to soften the greens and move the tees forward to make it playable for them.

Some course, what a challenge.

All that proves is......................

A You're shite - 6.3 handicap

B She's a "shark" - 17 handicap

C You're after your Nat King.............................. You choose. - no need to lose at golf for that.

but if it makes you happy to put people down feel free to continue.

but if it makes you happy to put people down feel free to continue.

FFS lighten up, no humour over there then? bye1.gif

PS Womens golf and football are both very poor, amateur womens golf is, on the whole rank rotten.

I've been unfortunate to be playing behind a group of women plenty of times and it's painful. The shortest "drives", the time taken to play a shot and being quite pleased with an astounding save for a 10. lol.gif

Feel free to disprove this "opinion".

FFS lighten up, no humour over there then? bye1.gif

PS Womens golf and football are both very poor, amateur womens golf is, on the whole rank rotten.

I've been unfortunate to be playing behind a group of women plenty of times and it's painful. The shortest "drives", the time taken to play a shot and being quite pleased with an astounding save for a 10. lol.gif

Feel free to disprove this "opinion".

i don't disagree that at club level a lot of women are very poor but at professional level they are pretty damn good. Only an opinion.