Red Hot Chilli Pipers

RickMcD

Keep hearing about them but have never seen or heard them. They're doing a free show today in Castle Park in Bangor so I'm going along. Are they good? I'm quite looking forward to it.

They played at our work's recent event in edinburgh, did a craking version of Joan Jett's "I love rock and roll". Have a look on YouTube. (that's have a look on YouTube, no' have a look on, Ya Tube)

They played at our work's recent event in edinburgh, did a craking version of Joan Jett's "I love rock and roll". Have a look on YouTube. (that's have a look on YouTube, no' have a look on, Ya Tube)

Will try and dig out a few from YouTube. Feel like a bit of a tube anyway - the show's tomorrow. not today. I could have swore this was tomorrow.

I finally saw them tomorrow. Absolutely brilliant and very theatrical. They inject quite a lot of humour and certainly got the Bangor audience going. Did a fantastic version of Coldplay's Fix You.

It did rain a couple of times but it didn't dampen down the atmosphere. I was OK because a very old member of this forum advised me to take a brolly. And I did.

I finally saw them tomorrow. Absolutely brilliant and very theatrical. They inject quite a lot of humour and certainly got the Bangor audience going. Did a fantastic version of Coldplay's Fix You.

It did rain a couple of times but it didn't dampen down the atmosphere. I was OK because a very old member of this forum advised me to take a brolly. And I did.

bye1.gif