U.s. Open Tennis 2014

shull

I got slated for suggesting Andy would be 'floating around in the to 10' from now on & suggesting that he would not win another slam this year or in the near future.

Now as the guy who slated me was wrong and is nowhere to be seen , let me say again ( on off chance he drops in ) Andy is nowhere near winning another slam.

I do however want him to win every match he plays without exception , but he will do well to get to semi final in this.

C'mon Andy get back to winning ways !

The guy who slated me was jpg123 :P

Edited by whydowebother

Much as I want Murray to do well I can't see him getting beyond the quarter's as his form this year has been inconsistent, even his best is not what it was.

No money on him this year.

Got Tsonga at 25/1...........................c'mon Wilfred. thumbup2.gif

Thank you Virginia Wade.

Why didn't Murray call for medical assistance with this cramp situation?

Clearly something was seriously wrong, strange he didn't ask for time out to try to get it fixed.

Plays some qualifier today, hope he drinks plenty of water and wins comfortably, much bigger tests just around the corner.

Probably didn't want to be seen as the kind of guy who takes a lot of medical breaks and comfort breaks when he's in trouble. Some do.

All over. Andy wins 3-1.

Just watched the highlights.

Usual Murray, sublime at times, average at others.

Seen a stat that sums him up, he's never beaten a top 10 ranked player since he won Wimbledon.

This is why he'll not win this tournament.

His 2nd serve get's slaughtered, more so by the top boys. This is something he's never really managed to consistently improve.

He plays Tsonga next, seeded 9, a big test with a certain Djokovic probably waiting in the quarter finals.

Much as I want Murray to do well I can't see him getting beyond the quarter's as his form this year has been inconsistent, even his best is not what it was.

No money on him this year.

Got Tsonga at 25/1...........................c'mon Wilfred. thumbup2.gif

A win/win game for me tonight.

Tsonga wins, my bet rolls on, Murray wins, he stroll into the quarter finals.

His match is 3rd on the Arthur Ashe stadium after 2 women's single matches which start at 4:00pm British time.

My guess he could be on court about 7'ish.

Edited by faraway saint