Salmonella Linked To Darkhead Catering

buddiecat

story in the papers today about diners at parkhead hospitality catching the food bug,another story in the sun is about a colombian girl whos' mother told her to use a potato as a contraceptive - which grew roots whilst inserted - makes me wonder where they are sourcing their veg from,

Vagina Veggies ltd,

Spud from the fud.com ?

could there be a new dining experience to be speculated on here, VAGINING, where your waitress brings your meal and keeps it warm by .... nah i'll stop here rip.gif

That would only work with the fish course......

Guest TPAFKATS

could there be a new dining experience to be speculated on here, VAGINING, where your waitress brings your meal and keeps it warm by .... nah i'll stop here rip.gif

That would only work with the fish course......

Where is this restraunt?

Next to the topless barbers?

story in the papers today about diners at parkhead hospitality catching the food bug,another story in the sun is about a colombian girl whos' mother told her to use a potato as a contraceptive - which grew roots whilst inserted - makes me wonder where they are sourcing their veg from,

Vagina Veggies ltd,

Spud from the fud.com ?

The good old Sun! Faraway Saint, take note. youngman-sign.gif

I'm beginning to get the impression that many people on here, who also happened to be the more extreme supporters of the "Yes Campaign", have been dining at hospitality at Celtic Park as they are all posting diarrhoea at a rapid rate on here.

Edited by iTony

I'm beginning to get the impression that many people on here, who also happened to be the more extreme supporters of the "Yes Campaign", have been dining at hospitality at Celtic Park as they are all posting diarrhoea at a rapid rate on here.

and why not, the no camp can't be allowed to have it all their own way, that would be unfair