Gamba Gets Off..!

Lord Pityme

Thought it was about the Gamba Fish restaurant in Glasgow getting off with their overly priced menu.

There are of course guilty sex offenders out there but there does seem to be a bit of a witch hunt going on with the vast numbers involved. Could you imagine your face all over the press and bad publicity for 12 month only to be found innocent it's a nightmare for those being accused then proven innocent.

Always felt sorry for the guy accused of the murder in a London Park in front of a young child. The accused was hounded for years by the press and Police. The police even got one of their female officers to be his girl friend in an undercover operation. In the end the guy was proven innocent. The accused life was in a complete mess not even receiving compensation.

The guilty should be prosecuted no question but all too often peoples life are ruined with false accusations

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Why would you even watch jimmy tarbuck... Or anyone on that show?

I believe it's a rehash of the olden days show I used to watch with my parents... Except they removed the "LONDON" part of the title to con you into thinking it wasn't London-centric.

And yet, and yet... It appears that Yes-people are still prepared to watch that shite!

Let it go, people. Ignore the tv it's removing your capacity to challenge what REALLY matters....

Why would you even watch jimmy tarbuck... Or anyone on that show?

I believe it's a rehash of the olden days show I used to watch with my parents... Except they removed the "LONDON" part of the title to con you into thinking it wasn't London-centric.

And yet, and yet... It appears that Yes-people are still prepared to watch that shite!

Let it go, people. Ignore the tv it's removing your capacity to challenge what REALLY matters....

I concur. .