The Amazing Dog

Isle Of Bute Saint

The last ship I worked on was sailing from Europe to America which is a three week sail.

After one week a stewardess went missing after one week into the voyage. The ships security system was kicked in with search parties checking everywhere. The stewardess could not be found the only conclusion was she jumped into the sea to commit suicide.

Arriving in America two weeks later the Police and FBI came on-board with no one aloud to leave the ship until an investigation was complete.

A sniffer dog was taken to the stewardess cabin where the dog (spaniel) was given some of her cloths to smell.

The dog went down three flights of stairs and led the dog handler out to the deck onto where the life boat sits. The dog went underneath the life boat and barked indicating this is where the stewardess put herself into the sea.

She was small so plenty room to get under the life boat into the sea. The rest of the ship has high railings so it's not easy to fall into the sea. The lifeboat would be the ideal place. It's very sad as I know this girl very well. She was a very emotional person and very deep , so sad.

However I could not get away with the dog finding her last moment on the ship after two weeks in which the deck would get wet. Incredible

Filmed a dog last year that was trained to detect certain cancers in humans. It was 100% successful and even detected ovarian cancerin the woman who trained it in the first place. She basically explained that any dog's nose is a highly evolved bio-sensor attached to a big daft animal.