Football Strips 2015/16

Right wheres oor kit jd ffs lol, im going on hol on 27th june whats the chances lol

Not even a preview sneak peak or hee haw, how hard is it to please fans, hope kits are belters and players fight to wear them this season ????

Aye, I'm on holiday and it's ruined not walking around in a football top ????

To clarify, I am not saying Albion Rovers are showing us the way with commercial deals, I meant they are showing us the way with a very simple kit looking smart. IMHO naturally.

Just my opinion, but when you look back at the Adidas kit worn by Nottingham Forest in their European Cup glory days in the 1970s, it still looks fresh today - the current blue Ipswich Adidas kit, that Albion Rovers one don't deviate too much from a kit worn over thirty five years ago...

Again, just my opinion, but Adidas (in general) have a winning formula while others fanny about with bells and whistles added.

This season's West Brom type top in black and white would be a cracker!

Well tommorow the last day of 'the middle of the month' so we should be expecting the new shorts today or tomorrow?

I really can't believe just how Shambolic this fiasco has been. They were tripping over themselves to get the strips out last season and they were f**k ugly.

Well tommorow the last day of 'the middle of the month' so we should be expecting the new shorts today or tomorrow?

I really can't believe just how Shambolic this fiasco has been. They were tripping over themselves to get the strips out last season and they were f**k ugly.

What about the shirts !! Shorts can wait ????