Football Strips 2015/16

Just back from holiday and had expected the new strips for the 2015/16 season to be available to view, normally these are unveiled at the POTY dinner but cannot seem to find them. Have they not been unveiled yet? If not why not?

Just back from holiday and had expected the new strips for the 2015/16 season to be available to view, normally these are unveiled at the POTY dinner but cannot seem to find them. Have they not been unveiled yet? If not why not?

Home one for sale at the start of July,Blair.

Away strip at the end of July.

Probably get a glimpse next week for pre-orders.

Because I was told by a women at the bus stop they were even worse than last years and the Burds who model them refused to wear them......as they were well minging...

Utter drivel, Home strip will be launched 1st week of July, Nothing to do with Saints, Its up to JD when there ready to be launched, Away strip will be nearer the end of July.

I think the fans have been treated with utter contempt.

We've exceeded season ticket sales this season over last season yet we haven't even had a sniff of the new strips.

I'll gie ye a sniff of mine fae last season.

Smells worse than a Smokie.

aye I know you were cos you wheeled right by me Ya old bugger Edited by linwood bud

aye I know you were cos you wheeled right by me Ya old bugger

Sorry Stuart but I wisnae driving the wheelchair and the wife kept going as she said and I quote " That'll likely be one of your St.Mirren pals shouting and if I stop you'll want tae have a wee swallie as you put it with them"

Edited by stripey

We never really had a player of the year so we did not want the embaresment of also launching a minging new strip?

I'm still on holiday and check events in Smurrrnnland on the old iPad. No sighting of the new strips? I blame those Nazi basturt Fan Council members. Scum. Should be taken outside and shot - while wearing this season's unsold home shirts. Booo!

I'm still on holiday and check events in Smurrrnnland on the old iPad. No sighting of the new strips? I blame those Nazi basturt Fan Council members. Scum. Should be taken outside and shot - while wearing this season's unsold home shirts. Booo!

Stop twittering on and go get another pint!