The Golf Thread

shull

FFS, pish patter, although I feel more will follow.

It's like a disese on here, shite puns, not even amusing but enough about......................whistling.gif

Aye probably true..........

A few long ones will no doubt be sunk, there will be some quality strokes, plenty head cleaning and some firm shafts deployed as the 1,68 dia balls are crisply struck from one firm tight divot, before admiring the penetration of trajectory through the breeze to a well manicured surface with a hole on a slightly hidden slope. Could be plenty rimming out as well, all depends on the pace I suppose.

Personally I thought there was more controversy around the Tennis and Sharapova's brittle and extended ball toss, but that's old news

Not had much chance to see much today, been kind "busy" but I have a small wager on Justin Rose, how's he getting on?

Plus 14.

Whatever ever that means.

Could be yir money is f**ked.

Lol

Going to be a lot more "over par" scores today as the only defence the course has, wind & rain, is forecast.

I'm afraid, apart from history, St Andrews best days are past it as the modern golfer will murder it on a half decent day.

Tiger was interviewed earlier this week and was quite adamant he could win this. blink.png

I had a better chance, he's now 250/1. laugh.png

Edited by faraway saint