Kid In The Stand

Pretty disappointing stuff from the player concerned.

The ball was out of play, it's not as if it was an accident. He deliberately booted the football at a section of kids.

What a prick.

He didnt , f**kin grow up .

A player, in the heat of the game sees the opportunity to kick the ball into the stand & waste some time gaining his team time to organise for the resulting corner kick, he then saw where the ball had gone & apologised on at least four or five occasions as he heads back to defend.

Stop being a f**kin drama queen . The young lad concerned got a top (unfortunately a Morton Top) a lot of attention & i`d hazard a guess he will get through the rest of his life without any resultant trauma.

A player, in the heat of the game sees the opportunity to kick the ball into the stand & waste some time gaining his team time to organise for the resulting corner kick, he then saw where the ball had gone & apologised on at least four or five occasions as he heads back to defend.

Stop being a f**kin drama queen . The young lad concerned got a top (unfortunately a Morton Top) a lot of attention & i`d hazard a guess he will get through the rest of his life without any resultant trauma.

Can't agree with that sorry. There are better ways to waste time at corners. The Morton player could have grabbed the ball and ran toward the box and then dropped it, it is a classic tactic, booting the ball directly at spectators is not.

Waste time? His team was losing :lol:

If he wanted to organise the defence he could pick up the ball and walk back to the box with it in his hand before throwing it back. That happens all the time.

Instead of doing that, he blootered a dead ball into a section of kids from 10 yards away. Does apologising afterwards make that kind of behaviour ok?

Waste time? His team was losing :lol:

If he wanted to organise the defence he could pick up the ball and walk back to the box with it in his hand before throwing it back. That happens all the time.

Instead of doing that, he blootered a dead ball into a section of kids from 10 yards away. Does apologising afterwards make that kind of behaviour ok?

Spot on TC. Extremely unprofessional from the Morton player whose name I don't know and neither care. How he escaped a booking for that I'll never know.

Canny agree with that ah'm afraid, it appeared to me that he intentionally booted the ball with force into the crowd. Call it a rush of blood or something like that but he wasn't playing for time to organise. When he realised what he done he shat it hence the apologies. If he booted the ball at an opposition player for instance when he was on the deck he would've been sent off!

Canny agree with that ah'm afraid, it appeared to me that he intentionally booted the ball with force into the crowd. Call it a rush of blood or something like that but he wasn't playing for time to organise. When he realised what he done he shat it hence the apologies. If he booted the ball at an opposition player for instance when he was on the deck he would've been sent off!

There`s the prob Bud , TC stated he deliberately booted the ball at the kids.

I dont agree with that . He DID deliberately kick the ball into the stands but the minute he realised who was there & what had happened he apologised profusely !

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

There`s the prob Bud , TC stated he deliberately booted the ball at the kids.

I dont agree with that . He DID deliberately kick the ball into the stands but the minute he realised who was there & what had happened he apologised profusely !

So had it been adults in the crowd it would have been alright?

No , the point is , which you seem keen to ignore, is that TC said he DELIBERATELY booted the football at a section of Kids .

Do you believe THAT ?

Who or what did he think those Tots were, aw dressed in yellow in the FAMILY STAND ?

LSD ?

NORTH BANK AGRO ?

Barr is a braindead thug.

No , the point is , which you seem keen to ignore, is that TC said he DELIBERATELY booted the football at a section of Kids .

Do you believe THAT ?

He deliberately booted the ball at the crowd that much is certain, the age of the recipients of his gift is irrelevant. Ask yourself this, would he have done it Ibrox?

He deliberately booted the ball at the crowd that much is certain, the age of the recipients of his gift is irrelevant. Ask yourself this, would he have done it Ibrox?

TC made a statement which i disagree with. The player concerned may well be a dick / scum / great unwashed ...... but i dont believe , in the heat of the game he DELIBERATELY targeted kids.

Morton player or not , i think he made a decision which, upon realising where the ball had gone he instantly regretted & apologised for

TC made a statement which i disagree with. The player concerned may well be a dick / scum / great unwashed ...... but i dont believe , in the heat of the game he DELIBERATELY targeted kids.

Morton player or not , i think he made a decision which, upon realising where the ball had gone he instantly regretted & apologised for

Had he done it at Scumbrox then the c**t media would have parked its tanks on his lawn, but because it's St Mirren it's alright. Can you imagine the outrage on here had one of our players done that at Crappielow? You'd have seen the pitchforks out. We as a club are far too soft, time to start treating others as they treat us....#doormatnolonger.

Had he done it at Scumbrox then the c**t media would have parked its tanks on his lawn, but because it's St Mirren it's alright. Can you imagine the outrage on here had one of our players done that at Crappielow? You'd have seen the pitchforks out. We as a club are far too soft, time to start treating others as they treat us....#doormatnolonger.

GET f**kENINTAETHEM !!!!! bangin.gif

we`re gonna have to disagree on this one Bud.

As for the outrage if it happened a crappielow ? We would have received a bill for the cosmetic surgery !!!