Hooli,hooli,hooligans

HSS

From today's PDE "Paisley Past" page........attachicon.gif14523754502281996983665.jpg

I was at that game and it was pretty much like the Christmas day battle at Clydebank. There was a decent covered terracing behind 1 of the goals where most fans of both teams were gathered. Plenty of free beers were given to saints fans by the Stirling boys and plenty returned to them as well argue.gifdrinks_cheers.gifargue.gif 44 years ago, how times fly when your having fun lol.gif

I was at that game and it was pretty much like the Christmas day battle at Clydebank. There was a decent covered terracing behind 1 of the goals where most fans of both teams were gathered. Plenty of free beers were given to saints fans by the Stirling boys and plenty returned to them as well argue.gifdrinks_cheers.gifargue.gif 44 years ago, how times fly when your having fun lol.gif

Sight exageration with the Clydebank similarity!!

Most of our away games had some fighting at them in those days.We were seen as the Big Boys in the League and the locals always wanted a wee shot.

I loved all that stuff back then......from a distance!!!!

Sight exageration with the Clydebank similarity!!

Most of our away games had some fighting at them in those days.We were seen as the Big Boys in the League and the locals always wanted a wee shot.

I loved all that stuff back then......from a distance!!!!

Ok slight but there was as much drink flying about on that terracing than on the JB bus whistling.gif

Ok slight but there was as much drink flying about on that terracing than on the JB bus whistling.gif

Not a chance in hell of that.

The 99/00 season was my fave ever season in all my years supporting The Buds and a big part of it was that bus.

#partyonwheels