Carrie Fishers maw gone too

Hoof Hearted

That is the saddest news, I was up in Paisley visiting relatives spreading Christmas Gloom and said to my cousin that it must be hard for Debbie Reynolds losing a daughter and perhaps it was with her dying just a day later.

There can't be many left from the Golden Age of Hollywood now - she was a major star from when "Singing in the Rain" came out in the early 50 until till the demise of the Studio System and beyond. A woman of principles too she quit her TV show when the network would not withdraw cigarette commercials

Was active in and out of showbiz pretty much up to the end when she was finally sunk - RIP Debbie.

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

You sure about that?

Yes was taken aback as I have a few Paul Simon albums from recent  years his lyrics are usually quite personal but not heard a hint of him coming out. You might catch the interview on Youtube as most things can be seen there. 

As much as some voices in the field of communication and internet have speculated if Paul Simon is gay, there is no kind of evidence that can corroborate this. Yet, as often happens with artists of this field, the rumors that Paul Simon is gay are persistent, which is surely annoying. 

He must have shut the closet door. :lol:

He's some boy, marrying both the daughter and the mother. :1eye

PS This thread is about the maw, right?

Edited by faraway saint