St Mirren Photos & Videos

/\/\/\

A rare photo of Derek Hyslop without a moustache. 

IIRC Derek was an apprentice joiner when he was at St Mirren and did some jobs for the club with the turnstiles at Love St. I think he was also romantically involved with Paisley dance school owner Bonnie Barr. 

We were spoiled somewhat with the emergence of Peter Weir which probably resulted in his move away from the club. Certainly a major part of the 76/77 season. 

IMG_5319.thumb.jpeg.9e124cbd5cfd075074addbdecf14d449.jpegIMG_5320.thumb.jpeg.a12ce17e527dd487821a43a6471660ec.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

/\/\/\

A rare photo of Derek Hyslop without a moustache. 

IIRC Derek was an apprentice joiner when he was at St Mirren and did some jobs for the club with the turnstiles at Love St. I think he was also romantically involved with Paisley dance school owner Bonnie Barr. 

We were spoiled somewhat with the emergence of Peter Weir which probably resulted in his move away from the club. Certainly a major part of the 76/77 season. 

IMG_5319.thumb.jpeg.9e124cbd5cfd075074addbdecf14d449.jpegIMG_5320.thumb.jpeg.a12ce17e527dd487821a43a6471660ec.jpeg

What’s that hairy thing under his nose? 🥸

1 hour ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Before my time but I've been told that JB and Billy Stark were superb quality.

Both legends and class acts.

Stark especially was a genius football player. So much skill.