Latest Scores

FTOF

44 minutes ago, guinness said:

Yes I really enjoy the BBC coverage of t h e Championship. Also the Scottish Cup. Viaplay always show Celtic  and Rangers so leaves the BBC to show the Best matches.

Every time I tune in the ball is in the air or ping ponging from one team to the other.

Raith have been really disappointing, basic, which covers the level of football.

Nothing to worry any team from the top league if they come up.

United are a bit better and have the resources to improve when they get promoted. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Every time I tune in the ball is in the air or ping ponging from one team to the other.

Raith have been really disappointing, basic, which covers the level of football.

United are a bit better and have the resources to improve when they get promoted. 

On the other hand Raith have just scored a screamer. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Away and watch the English Premiership and give us all peace.

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Luton 1-2 Man Utd.

See Sin Bin for details. :lol:

Luton 1-2 United, what a half of football.

Since it went 0-2 Luton have been all over United.

They have pace all over the park, United are struggling, two bookings in defence, to contain them.

Brilliant watch, quality. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Luton 1-2 United, what a half of football.

Since it went 0-2 Luton have been all over United.

They have pace all over the park, United are struggling, two bookings in defence, to contain them.

Brilliant watch, quality. 

Luton 1-2 United, final score.

Great entertainment, quality pace and brilliant fitness levels. 

Luton possibly deserved a draw but United had a couple of great chances as Luton chased the equaliser.

Decided to watch a Champions League game that doesn't involve a British team, Inter v Atletico.

0-0, 35 minutes gone..

It's become fairly obvious that almost every team is careless/poor/disappointing in the final third at times.

Inter, beaten Champions League finalists last year have, time and time again, wasted good build up play by a poor final ball.

It's not only us who are guilty, it's a common occurrence, even with "top quality" sides. 

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Inter 1-0 Atletico, at fecking last.

Missed chance after chance.

80 mins. 

Inter 1-0 Atletico, final score.

I'll no be watching a Champions League game again with no British teams, didn't see anything to trouble City from these two teams although Atletico, as usual under Simeone, are excellent at defending.