Massive Fire In London Tower Block

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Hate Crime is being discussed, although I did say I, also, wasn't sure what the authorities could really do.
Yeah heard that. Would be an interesting conviction. Open the flood gates for anyone to claim offence and get the police involved.
Now reading that there's a suspected racial element on the video which may get a hate crime charge.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Doesn't it annoy you?

What should be done then? 

No it doesn't annoy me in the slightest.

People laugh at grim things. Always have done and always will do.

It's not affecting me so why should I be annoyed? I don't have to watch the clip.

I don't understand why I am obliged to be offended by anything.

Nothing should be done. I'm not sure what sort of thing you expect here TBH.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I have never believed anything else. I genuinely don't believe we are inherently different from any other species.
I am not sure why the actions of this group annoys you. No way should people be arrested for stuff like this.

Other species show more 'humanity' than humans do.

I respect animals more than I respect any human but I'm not sure what you are getting at with this.

Which other species are you talking about and what humanity do they display.

1 hour ago, saint in exile said:

You put yourself across as an intelligent person, yet you have to ask why these actions annoy people? Surely you can understand the bad taste involved here?

Not sure what my level of intellect has do to with anything but people are entitled to laugh at whatever they want without the police getting involved aren't they?

Only those directly affected by that tragedy have any right to be annoyed or offended by any of this.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

No it doesn't annoy me in the slightest.

People laugh at grim things. Always have done and always will do.

It's not affecting me so why should I be annoyed? I don't have to watch the clip.

I don't understand why I am obliged to be offended by anything.

Nothing should be done. I'm not sure what sort of thing you expect here TBH.

It's is seen as disrespectful, have you no respect for anything?

Just because YOU don't see any issue doesn't mean there is none.

Nobody said you had to be obliged, as usual you change the words/goalposts every time you get into a debate.

What I expect is for the majority of people see these people as utter arseholes, with no respect.

I honestly don't give a feck what you think. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I get that, what if someone decided to take action against one of these morons, could it be seen as incitement? 

What kind of person?

Someone affected by the tragedy or a general person on the street with no link to any of it but decides they are offended anyway?

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Feelings are still running hot, hard to define what would be seen as a reaction.

If your family had died in that tragedy, how would you feel? 

I don't really care TBH, if there's Karma these cnuts will get their just rewards. 

Your posts would beg to differ.

None of this has anything to do with you so why are you getting so upset about it? I genuinely don't understand this culture of offence taking at all.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It's is seen as disrespectful, have you no respect for anything?

Just because YOU don't see any issue doesn't mean there is none.

Nobody said you had to be obliged, as usual you change the words/goalposts every time you get into a debate.

What I expect is for the majority of people see these people as utter arseholes, with no respect.

I honestly don't give a feck what you think. 

Oh calm down FFS. :lol:

What a state to get into over something which doesn't involve you at all.

All humour is disrespectful to someone. Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr and a strong of others make a living out of telling jokes about personal tragedies such as rape, child abuse, murder and a host of other things. Fancy banning all comedians?

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS
I respect animals more than I respect any human but I'm not sure what you are getting at with this.
Which other species are you talking about and what humanity do they display.
I put humanity in quotes as obviously they aren't human.
Many species however do show qualities, e. g. Compassion, Benevolence, Tolerance which appear to be lacking in humans despite us evolving to be the masters [emoji6]

Just now, TPAFKATS said:

I put humanity in quotes as obviously they aren't human.
Many species however do show qualities, e. g. Compassion, Benevolence, Tolerance which appear to be lacking in humans despite us evolving to be the masters emoji6.png

I don't believe we have evolved to be masters of anything.

I believe almost all animals have higher levels of intellect than us.

Most species leave their sick and maimed to die.

In most species, the eldery disappear off to die rather than be a burden to the rest.

For most species, an unwillingness to put food on your own table results in an early death.

Not much in the way of a welfare state in nature.

It's interesting that humans generally don't tolerate any of those three things. I'm genuinely interested in why humans amongst all other species seem to be drawn to this sort of behaviour. There is a solid evolutionary imperative for those three behaviours in animals - it keeps population growth in check. I'm not sure what is driving human behaviour though.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You have no empathy for anyone, this has been proved over the years.

Thank feck the rest of humanity isn't as self centred as you.

Well that's just a f**king stupid thing to say. :lol:

You've clearly ran out of ideas about how to maintain the discussion without throwing the toys out the pram.

As I said elsewhere, Ricky has you well sussed on that score and here you are again, within two minutes you are throwing personal insults.

Dear oh dear!

Guest TPAFKATS

You have no empathy for anyone, this has been proved over the years.
Thank feck the rest of humanity isn't as self centred as you.

Well that's just a f**king stupid thing to say. [emoji38]

It's not affecting me so why should I be annoyed?

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You've clearly ran out of ideas about how to maintain the discussion without throwing the toys out the pram.

As I said elsewhere, Ricky has you well sussed on that score and here you are again, within two minutes you are throwing personal insults.

Dear oh dear!

Usual deflection, and claiming Ricky is some sort pf prophet.................................:lol:

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Dear oh dear!

The poor man... and I mean that sincerely folks.. Just can't help himself.  His feelings of inadequacy show in almost every post as he struggles but fails to take the upper hand and resorts to his default position of hurling insults. Still... It gets the boy a few likes from some of his hangers on. 

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Dear oh dear!

So apt I posted it Twice. 

Edited by St.Ricky