Jump to content

Ross and Mendes


Undertaker
 Share

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Undertaker said:

Both the same.

No difference.

It's just like when Junior fecked off to Dunfermline.

Shameful.

No reason why Ross couldn't give us another Season.

No good reason whatsoever.

Just one more year.

Because if it goes tits up next season then clubs like Ipswich are no longer going to want to hear from him and he'll be stuck in the Scottish leagues for the rest of his career. Just look at Alan Archibald.

On the plus side, if he does go then at least one of his final acts was to extend the contract of the ginger goalie :clapping

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Both the same.

No difference.

It's just like when Junior fecked off to Dunfermline.

Shameful.

No reason why Ross couldn't give us another Season.

No good reason whatsoever.

Just one more year.

And other troller.....

Is this the way you beat the Sin Bin, multiple handles .......

Your a boring fud pal.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

And other troller.....

Is this the way you beat the Sin Bin, multiple handles .......

Your a boring fud pal.......

What is the matter with you? 

Are you a decent human being ? 

Why are you so abusive ? 

Why do you hate Saints fans who you don't agree with ? 

Grow up son. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

What is the matter with you? 

Are you a decent human being ? 

Why are you so abusive ? 

Why do you hate Saints fans who you don't agree with ? 

Grow up son. 

Whatever Shull....... u just slag off the manager, the goalie , and I hope it makes your day better..........

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Whatever Shull....... u just slag off the manager, the goalie , and I hope it makes your day better..........

 

Just giving honest opinion. 

In fact, some folk are actually agreeing with me now, with what I said last week. 

Debate son and stop being angry for no reason. 

Respect your betters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Just giving honest opinion. 

In fact, some folk are actually agreeing with me now, with what I said last week. 

Debate son and stop being angry for no reason. 

Respect your betters. 

Yeah people slagging off my team under the pretense of "supporting" are Trolls.

You call opinion , I call it Trolling .....

U debate with them if it makes u happy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Both the same.

No difference.

It's just like when Junior fecked off to Dunfermline.

Shameful.

No reason why Ross couldn't give us another Season.

No good reason whatsoever.

Just one more year.

Ffs can someone delete this nonsense? It’s been covered dozens of times in other threads. But one more time 

1. He’s not away yet

2. Would any of us turn down life changing money for us and our family? 

3. It’s a massive step-up if he gets it and a new challenge.

4. Staying here on a much smaller budget he runs the risk of damaging his reputation if the season doesn’t start as planned  

apart from that, yeah no reason he shouldn’t give us another season  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Both the same.

No difference.

It's just like when Junior fecked off to Dunfermline.

Shameful.

No reason why Ross couldn't give us another Season.

No good reason whatsoever.

Just one more year.

Shull, you sound like a cheating married man desperately trying to get his wife to give him one more chance.

Have some dignity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Ffs can someone delete this nonsense? It’s been covered dozens of times in other threads. But one more time 

1. He’s not away yet

2. Would any of us turn down life changing money for us and our family? 

3. It’s a massive step-up if he gets it and a new challenge.

4. Staying here on a much smaller budget he runs the risk of damaging his reputation if the season doesn’t start as planned  

apart from that, yeah no reason he shouldn’t give us another season  

 

You keep repeating yourself. Get yirself deleted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...