Season Ticket renewal issues

Lord Pityme

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

So, we aren't selling ST's like hot cakes.................FRicky will be devastated. :1eye

Think it will take a couple of mouth watering signings to get to last years figures, which is bizarre since we won a league and promotion!

perhaps, price increase, being punted out of family stand, not wanting to be hemmed in by bigots, or just plain old defeatism, or all of the above have put a damper on things? Who knows??? But looks like with a seriously reduced revenue stream the bank of Smisa might get targetted again, as well as the kitty the boys in the Wednesday night fives are sitting on.

!

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

so far only 1800 ST's sold with a couple of weeks left in the early bird window. Remember last season when over 1000 were sold for the West Stand alone in the EB window. 

Keep the faith LPM... Not only are they selling well... despite hiccups with the site... but there are a number of new rather than merely renewing season tickets sold.  Those renewing will be in no rush as their seats are guaranteed not to be sold on  until 1 July.  After 1July any seats not renewed go on public sale. The credit facility kicks in then too so things are looking good. Nothing that couldn't be given a further push by 3,4,5 or 6 expected good signings. In that, I agree with you. 

42 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Think it will take a couple of mouth watering signings to get to last years figures, which is bizarre since we won a league and promotion!

perhaps, price increase, being punted out of family stand, not wanting to be hemmed in by bigots, or just plain old defeatism, or all of the above have put a damper on things? Who knows??? But looks like with a seriously reduced revenue stream the bank of Smisa might get targetted again, as well as the kitty the boys in the Wednesday night fives are sitting on.

!

Or we've peaked, nothing more sinister IMO.

There's no more people really that interested, especially parting with a few hundred quid.

There's possibly a few who would turn up if we had a great start and that continued but nothing to get too excited about.

Both my sons have yet to renew their season ticket cards. They may do it yet - one of them is keen, the other less so. I had been considering buying a season ticket for the coming season but I don't think I will be now. And my eldest sons girlfriend was going to buy a season ticket, but as far as I know has decided that there are better things to spend her money on.

I can't speak for anyone else but for us, to be honest, all that has happened is that the feel good factor from the end of last season has gone and next season is looking like a long hard slog. Maybe the club should have been quicker offering up the season ticket cards at a discount before last season had ended. Maybe a couple of exciting signings might turn the situation around. 

8 minutes ago, StuD said:

Both my sons have yet to renew their season ticket cards. They may do it yet - one of them is keen, the other less so. I had been considering buying a season ticket for the coming season but I don't think I will be now. And my eldest sons girlfriend was going to buy a season ticket, but as far as I know has decided that there are better things to spend her money on.

I can't speak for anyone else but for us, to be honest, all that has happened is that the feel good factor from the end of last season has gone and next season is looking like a long hard slog. Maybe the club should have been quicker offering up the season ticket cards at a discount before last season had ended. Maybe a couple of exciting signings might turn the situation around. 

Don't entirely agree with your analysis but 100 per cent agree with the second last sentence and see lots of sense in the final one. 

5 hours ago, StuD said:

Well my family is the opposite,  were all buzzing and cant wait for the season to kick off,  were getting  4 season tickets,  {just not had time yet}  first time since the Tom Hendrie era, 

Hard slog  :zipit    you mean were not gonna win the league,  no one told me that,  wit aboot the Renfrewshire Cup