Time to bin Interstadia

Having never had a problem renewing my season ticket and buying cup tickets for my own seat (Firefox on Windows 7 and 10) I now don't see the graphics in the "pick your seat" box. Using Windows 10 I tried Firefox, Edge and Chrome. I then tried my wife's laptop (IE on Windows 7) and hey presto the graphic appeared and I picked my seat and it was added to my season. So, is it Windows 10 or simply more advanced graphics that Interstadia can't handle. If Apple has the same problem then I would suggest the latter. I tried to contact Interstadia online but the complaints process has the same problem. [emoji402] ?
So we need someone who understands building websites to explain this to the club. Do we know anybuddie like that?

34 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Having never had a problem renewing my season ticket and buying cup tickets for my own seat (Firefox on Windows 7 and 10) I now don't see the graphics in the "pick your seat" box. Using Windows 10 I tried Firefox, Edge and Chrome. I then tried my wife's laptop (IE on Windows 7) and hey presto the graphic appeared and I picked my seat and it was added to my season. So, is it Windows 10 or simply more advanced graphics that Interstadia can't handle. If Apple has the same problem then I would suggest the latter. I tried to contact Interstadia online but the complaints process has the same problem. emoji402.png ?
So we need someone who understands building websites to explain this to the club. Do we know anybuddie like that?

IE instead of edge mate.

ETA I should have added that IE works with windows 10

Edited by stlucifer