A Sectarian Free Europe At Last

shull

51 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The quickest way to get rid of them is to join the EPL. I see Burnley flopped  . Whatever ur views are you are making out that both clubs are guilty of sec as are their supporters. Thats a large brush ur tarring. I am sure u know plenty of OF fans. Do u say this OTT bile to them ? Put in on a banner and stand outside their grounds so they can hear ur chants rather than a Saints forum. But u would shit urself.... so just hide in here with ur warped crap . Cluck Cluck...... concentrate on your team rather than others....

I tell the truth. 

You get so angry, abusive and despicable and have a major meltdown. 

And you're a Saints fan, I think 

And you want me to confront Celtic and Sevco fans with the truth 

Sevco fans won't even accept their Club is 6 years old. 

Cluck Cluck all the way. 

That what a pathetic dude like SPS doesn't understand about Forums and safety when spouting somebody's real name. 

12 hours ago, DougJamie said:

You really are a knob. Well done both teams . Scotland benefits u short sighted prat

Scotland doesn't benefit from this when those two clubs finances widen further through European qualification. And Sevco are desperate for that money right now so that's a massive helping hand for them. At least Aberdeen have been holding the Sevvies off and making the battle for 2nd interesting. Once the Sevvies get enough money in we can forget about seeing other teams challenge for 2nd, just like when Rangers FC (1872-2012) existed.

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Scotland doesn't benefit from this when those two clubs finances widen further through European qualification. And Sevco are desperate for that money right now so that's a massive helping hand for them. At least Aberdeen have been holding the Sevvies off and making the battle for 2nd interesting. Once the Sevvies get enough money in we can forget about seeing other teams challenge for 2nd, just like when Rangers FC (1872-2012) existed.

Yes Scotland does.... its called coefficent. I am not debating those 2 clubs i just detest the title and the OPs clear hate. We have far bigger issues at Saints.  This just comes across as bitter and twisted bile. Cornwall dont encourage the wee fanny....

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 9:59 PM, shull said:

Would be perfect tomorrow night ...

VILLARREAL  4  SEVCO ( 2012 )  0

CELTIC  0   ROSENBORG  4

FECKEM  :byebye

Ahhhh Shull.  You might be right but I can see Celtic getting a point.  Not so sure about our friends from Govan though.

I  was wrong.  Celtic get maximum points and the Govan team get a draw. 

Edited by St.Ricky

56 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Equal best at best.  That title belongs to the Buddies. 

They are equal cnuts with Sevco fans. 

Best doesn't come into it. 

We are equal best with the fans of the other 39 Diddy Clubs. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Happens to every team...........................used to be cnut running back up the hill at Love Street. :lol:

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Never a problem for you in any case F Man as you are never there. 

Try live football... you  might like it and home games are great. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Just 100 points ahead of you in IQ F Man.  Story of your life I guess.  Close but no cigar. 

Just simple reading isn't your strong point, along with spelling..............................although you are good at telling tall tales. :hammer