Unbeaten in Competitive Matches

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Fair dos mate. I’m not arrogant though. I’m a smart arse. There’s a difference. Smart arses are often wrong and have to admit to being so. Obviously not on this occasion though! :P

Arrogant people (like Oaksoft) are as you say po faced and never admit they are wrong. Also arrogant people (like Oaksoft) do this other thing. When they post something twattish and everyone naturally rounds on them, they pretend they were being “humorous” :D

As for you, I genuinely missed your humour on this thread mate, but that’s not to say you weren’t being so. I really really hope the misspelling  of “bear” above was deliberate though, just to mock me :happyclapper

I did have to return to that which I had already typed to alter the spelling and yes it was intended as a 'Touche' to your previous post. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Thanks to Sammy the penalty kick saver and goalie extraordinaire.

Indeed and made a wonder save to. He will not be happy though he hesitated and easily could have avoided it. Plus he could have seen red. We carried luck but you need that to b a top 4 team:D