Odd Happenings This Season

On 8/5/2018 at 1:57 PM, St.Ricky said:

HMB

The way I see things posters have the following choices when reacting to others.

1 Ignore

2 Like 

3 Agree

4 Disagree. 

Each of has different interests around the club and football. Each of has our own approach to expressing our opinions.  A bit of irony, a little bit of sarcasm is OK but straightforwardly insulting each other is really scraping the barrel and one of the main reasons that the sin bin exists and has been used. A few seem to think this is funny and/or smart. Pity but that's life.

Meanwhile.....if anyone else comes across odd happenings this season....there is now a catch all thread for this.

You’ve forgotten,

5. Create effigy and stick pins in it.

6. Create effigy and worship.

There must be lots of alternatives.

As I have the thread starter, perhaps that should be compulsive thread starter, on ignore I couldn't comment on his OP but, thanks to you quoting, (THANKS FOR THAT..... NOT?), I can see why the replies have been as they were.

FFS! Definitely one of the oddest and most irrelevant posters on this forum. Starts threads seemingly without reading through anyone else's contribution. In fact doesn't even  consider his own already irrelevant threads. An absolute wholloper.

I can see why his contribution would receive rounded criticism.

Enough about faraway. What do you think of Ricky?

43 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Enough about faraway. What do you think of Ricky?

Quiet, unassuming old guy who supports Saint Mirren and occasionally witters on in the Forum. 

Clearly annoying to some, strangely.

But I am biased.