Welcome Vaclav Hladky

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Is that a fact? If he leaves for nothing next summer we would definitely have exceeded our financial budget this season (for the first time since GLS came on board mind) 

We would definitely have exceede budget? Can you prove this on paper or are you lying yet again?

14 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
25 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
Okay very easily done. Here’s a screenshot that proves the point was LPM’s not mine & I was responding to it. Again you’re proven wrong 

BBCA6162-0065-4433-B088-AD086A3EBBD0.thumb.png.4d358740fdc936f35559adfc59e4e1a2.png

You possibly put "we" and "would" in the wrong order and definitely missed a question mark at the end. I knew what you meant, he is taking what you wrote as what you mean.

So desperation in other words? I asked a question then clarified what I was asking, a perfectly acceptable approach to questioning. 

Is there a bounty on my head or something for people to find inconsistency? :lol:

44 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

But I wasn't wrong. you were wrong. I have actually shown how you were wrong... 

Ffs is proved to be lying..asks for proof, gets shown proof and still lies...this fecking idiot will not be responded to again...im sure ill hear from him though...he cant help it......WAIT FOR IT..ITS COMING!!!!

Edited by gstretchuk

19 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ffs is proved to be lying..asks for proof, gets shown proof and still lies...this fecking idiot will not be responded to again...im sure ill hear from him though...he cant help it......WAIT FOR IT..ITS COMING!!!!

You made an arse of it and claimed I was saying something I wasn’t. I gave proof you made an arse of it & you can’t handle it. Don’t go to bed angry petal it’s a bad idea. 

You're once again saying something we all know & that I've never denied. It says more about your lack of awareness to even comment on me responding, I will always comment on stuff like this, self admitted. 

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Baz, you're making a fool of yourself now. You made a grammatical error, as I pointed out. Admit it, correct what you said and anyone picking on that can shut the f**k up.

To be fair, anyone who has read the thread should know what you actually meant but it doesn't change the fact that you unintentionally wrote something different.

I always think it’s a bit last gasp to point out grammatical errors on here although sometimes it does really wind people up. Reconfirming a question isn’t an error though. At best I should have put a full stop after )

pointing that out is needless and a bit sad. Not sure why you felt the need to get involved. 

9 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Baz, you're making a fool of yourself now. You made a grammatical error, as I pointed out. Admit it, correct what you said and anyone picking on that can shut the f**k up.

To be fair, anyone who has read the thread should know what you actually meant but it doesn't change the fact that you unintentionally wrote something different.

The clown is a pathological liar and a fecking idiot....canny admit to anything even when the proof is staring him right in his baw face!

41 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

If you had put a full stop then you would be saying what they are claiming you are saying. A question mark is what was required to show you are questioning what someone else has said. If you can't see that then there is no hope.

Besides that, I'll get involved where and when I want to get involved, there's absolutely no requirement for you to be sure of why I choose to do things.

I put a question mark then reiterated the point I was querying. Perfectly acceptable. 

You certainly can, another in a list of people expending energy to try and show where I’ve been wrong often over the most trivial of points. A bit sad IMO 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I put a question mark then reiterated the point I was querying. Perfectly acceptable. 

You certainly can, another in a list of people expending energy to try and show where I’ve been wrong often over the most trivial of points. A bit sad IMO 

And every person in that vast and growing marching band all out of step with you!

How could so many always be so wrong?  :lol:

ping pong!

13 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I was pointing out your error for your benefit, so you could correct it, not to have a dig, ya feckin divot. It was a small, simple grammatical error but it totally changed the meaning of what you were saying. Instead of just saying "oops" and correcting your error (and it is an error, therefore not "perfectly acceptable") you choose to go on the defensive and attack me. You know what, you deserve all you get on this thread if that's your attitude to someone who was just trying to be helpful.

:lol

10 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

You know what, you deserve all you get on this thread if that's your attitude to someone who was just trying to be helpful.

Been there, done that... only to learn I was redundant and he believes himself to be infallible.  🤣

26 minutes ago, antrin said:

And every person in that vast and growing marching band all out of step with you!

How could so many always be so wrong?  :lol:

ping pong!

19 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I was pointing out your error for your benefit, so you could correct it, not to have a dig, ya feckin divot. It was a small, simple grammatical error but it totally changed the meaning of what you were saying. Instead of just saying "oops" and correcting your error (and it is an error, therefore not "perfectly acceptable") you choose to go on the defensive and attack me. You know what, you deserve all you get on this thread if that's your attitude to someone who was just trying to be helpful.

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

Been there, done that... only to learn I was redundant and he believes himself to be infallible.  🤣

5 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Liar!

There’s a common theme with practically any subject I comment on. People then wonder about how many times I post. It’s pitiful. Reiterating a question is perfectly acceptable. 

Anyone going to call gstretchuk out on his lie from yesterday where he said he wouldn’t respond to me?

Edit: I mean just look at the hyena’s that have jumped over to this thread. I expect Oak, LPM & the likes any minute :lol:

Edited by bazil85

Just now, bazil85 said:

There’s a common theme with practically any subject I comment on. People then wonder about how many times I post. It’s pitiful. Reiterating a question is perfectly acceptable. 

Anyone going to call gstretchuk out on his lie from yesterday where he said he wouldn’t respond to me?

Liar

15 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

2 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Liar

Proof you’re in fact the liar. 

Just now, cockles1987 said:

Remember he's sick or was it ill emoji848.png

Genuinely wonder what a poster has to do to get a lifetime ban. Fair play to Div upping the game on it recently but this man should be long gone for the abuse. 

I’m not in the habit of reporting anyone but so shocked others haven’t. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Genuinely wonder what a poster has to do to get a lifetime ban. Fair play to Div upping the game on it recently but this man should be long gone for the abuse. 

I’m not in the habit of reporting anyone but so shocked others haven’t. 

Ignore, as he would appear as someone else..