Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

11 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

3% of the membership voted, that is a fact. That is effectively where the change in interest will come from. We don't need to wait for a significant number of the remaining 97% to become active

You may not like that, but that is the fact of the matter.

As I've said before, we'll see how things go.

I have never said you do need to wait for it, again this is showing your misunderstanding of my point. 

My opinion is no one should be pushing for a second vote unless there is a material change in members interest. In my opinion the vote showed not enough people care to continue pushing your idea.

That’s all it is, an opinion. I have made no comment on ability or your right to continue with your own opinion, which is also something I completely respect you to have.  

I’m sorry but I really can’t make this any clearer, I have tried to simplify the best I can. 

11 hours ago, antrin said:

FWIW... I've always felt any unspent monies should be kept for the buy-out - not spent on whatever the latest whim is, nor indeed, to do things that should already be being done by a BUSINESS/club in the SPFL.

If I'd known then what I now know, Kombi would also have had my proxy vote.

His ideas are far from those of a Norwegian Blue parrot...

And I think that’s fair enough, there are a few that share that opinion. That’s him back on even numbers now given LPM’s toy throwing :lol:

And I think that’s fair enough, there are a few that share that opinion. That’s him back on even numbers now given LPM’s toy throwing [emoji38]
Glad to see you now supporting a further vote following evidence that not all non voters realised the importance of the proposal.

I suppose I should thank you for keeping it in the public eye and inadvertently canvassing votes for Kombi! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

23 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Glad to see you now supporting a further vote following evidence that not all non voters realised the importance of the proposal.

I suppose I should thank you for keeping it in the public eye and inadvertently canvassing votes for Kombi! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You Caught lying again eh? A few that support it, not me that supports it. I definitely don’t. 

My stalker once again ladies and gentlemen 

You Caught lying again eh? A few that support it, not me that supports it. I definitely don’t. 
My stalker once again ladies and gentlemen 
You are the one clearly saying the same number of people support it as voted against it.

A clear mandate going by your own logic!

You said it.

Don't say I never agree with you or listen.

I am doing both here!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

You are the one clearly saying the same number of people support it as voted against it.

A clear mandate going by your own logic!

You said it.

Don't say I never agree with you or listen.

I am doing both here!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Eh? I said the same people are for it as are against it? Where? 

You clearly aren’t very good at this reading stuff... 

Reading it clearly.

Previously only 1% were in favour.

Now the vote is split 50 / 50 and you, being respectful of democracy, support Kombi in his right to re-present his proposal.

Aren't statistics wonderful?
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji14]

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Reading it clearly.

Previously only 1% were in favour.

Now the vote is split 50 / 50 and you, being respectful of democracy, support Kombi in his right to re-present his proposal.

Aren't statistics wonderful?
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji14.png

Ffs you really do struggle don’t you? I was talking about losing LPM vote as he’s cancelled his membership and gaining Antrin. That will put him back ‘even’ regarding the ‘for’ side. It was very clear. 

It was also clearly satire, you struggle with interpretation of comments on here don’t you? :lol:

I do respect his opinion which is more than I can say for some regarding mine. Doesn’t mean I agree with it, I don’t. 

Ffs you really do struggle don’t you? I was talking about losing LPM vote as he’s cancelled his membership and gaining Antrin. That will put him back ‘even’ regarding the ‘for’ side. It was very clear. 
It was also clearly satire, you struggle with interpretation of comments on here don’t you? [emoji38]
I do respect his opinion which is more than I can say for some regarding mine. Doesn’t mean I agree with it, I don’t. 
I respect your right to change your mind yet again! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I respect your right to change your mind yet again! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

If I change my mind you’ll be the first to know (since you stalk my posts) but as you will clearly see from reading back I haven’t changed my mind on this or any other recent issue we’ve discussed :rolleyes:

And I think that’s fair enough, there are a few that share that opinion. That’s him back on even numbers now given LPM’s toy throwing [emoji38]
Back on even numbers.
You are a defender of the democratic right!
Well done! [emoji14] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

28 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Back on even numbers.
You are a defender of the democratic right!
Well done! emoji14.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

So if you read the comments properly you’ll notice it was regarding LPM cancelling his membership and someone else saying they would now proxy (again lighthearted satire comment) Good effort though, you’ve never been one to let actual content get in the way of your disillusion. 

I would say one day you might catch me out but given I’m always consistent in my messages and your struggle to understand English I doubt it. :lol:

So if you read the comments properly you’ll notice it was regarding LPM cancelling his membership and someone else saying they would now proxy (again lighthearted satire comment) Good effort though, you’ve never been one to let actual content get in the way of your disillusion. 
I would say one day you might catch me out but given I’m always consistent in my messages and your struggle to understand English I doubt it. [emoji38]
Consistently inconsistent!

You now recognise that with the same number for and against, there is no clear mandate to discount his proposal.

You said it.

Who am I to disagree?

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Consistently inconsistent!

You now recognise that with the same number for and against, there is no clear mandate to discount his proposal.

You said it.

Who am I to disagree?

Really clutching aren’t you? I’d say you were trolling but my previous experience is you genuinely struggle to grasp simple points. :rolleyes:

are you just ignoring the posters point I was responding to and my reference to LPM because it gets in the way of your desire to fabricate me being inconsistent? :lol:

Really clutching aren’t you? I’d say you were trolling but my previous experience is you genuinely struggle to grasp simple points. :rolleyes:
are you just ignoring the posters point I was responding to and my reference to LPM because it gets in the way of your desire to fabricate me being inconsistent? [emoji38]
"consistently inconsistent", if you don't mind.

You have worked hard for that title! [emoji14]

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

"consistently inconsistent", if you don't mind.

You have worked hard for that title! emoji14.png

You can put any title you want on me, it won’t make it true.

Remember you haven’t found one aspect where I have been inconsistent, don’t be upset though, you’re far from alone :D 

You can put any title you want on me, it won’t make it true.
Remember you haven’t found one aspect where I have been inconsistent, don’t be upset though, you’re far from alone [emoji3] 
I have found plenty.
Fear not.
Nice try at deflection.
Truth hurts, I suppose. [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have found plenty.
Fear not.
Nice try at deflection.
Truth hurts, I suppose. emoji23.png

You haven’t, it’s in black and white above us and on many threads. 

sure you’ll continue to try though :clapping

Edited by bazil85

You haven’t, it’s in black and white above us and on many threads. 
sure you’ll continue to try though :clapping
Exactly.
It's in black and white all over the forum, so you cannot possibly tell me what I have or haven't found!
I know what I read.

Much of it I wish I hadn't.
Most of it, in fact.

But your posts are strewn with inconsistencies, spin, misdirection and lies!

Consistently inconsistent! [emoji14]

32 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Exactly.
It's in black and white all over the forum, so you cannot possibly tell me what I have or haven't found!
I know what I read.

Much of it I wish I hadn't.
Most of it, in fact.

But your posts are strewn with inconsistencies, spin, misdirection and lies!

Consistently inconsistent! emoji14.png

There is no inconsistency, spin, misdirection or lies. If there was you and others would point it out instead of just saying it was there and then folding under questioning. 

There is no inconsistency, spin, misdirection or lies. If there was you and others would point it out instead of just saying it was there and then folding under questioning. 

Nobody has folded.

I'm just going to neither trawl back through nor repeat your spin, lies and misdirection, consistently inconsistent as it is!

You'd only try and spin it anyway!

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Nobody has folded.

I'm just going to neither trawl back through nor repeat your spin, lies and misdirection, consistently inconsistent as it is!

You'd only try and spin it anyway!

You’ve been using that excuse the whole time you’ve been stalking me. Would be quicker to quote if there were inconsistencies in my posts.

The fact of the matter is there is not so you can’t provide them. Same as others that have made the same claim. What a coincidence that none of you can quote these ‘lies’ :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Baz, you remind me of Pavlov's dog.

Can't think why.

Do you genuinely get pleasure from all this nonsense?

I simply respond to people replying to me or that try to call be a liar which is clearly incorrect. I guess that must be my stimulus though for your comparison. 

You’ve been using that excuse the whole time you’ve been stalking me. Would be quicker to quote if there were inconsistencies in my posts.
The fact of the matter is there is not so you can’t provide them. Same as others that have made the same claim. What a coincidence that none of you can quote these ‘lies’ :rolleyes:
Many a time... I've done that...
You've spun it!