Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, bazil85 said:
Your comments about musical instruments was a very strong indication. Also given st Mirren weren’t playing yesterday who were you referencing? Or are you admitting to some word game spin here? :rolleyes:

I believe six teams were playing in the Premiership!

How many are associated with flute playing? Still avoiding my question on who you were referring to I see. 

39 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I've shown where you've been inconsistent

• few, few hundred, 900
  • £54,000 "being likely close to" £110,00 and then a few posts :rolleyes: later £115,00.
  • The W6/7 vs 2 Stands double flip - the onus is on you to prove your version of events which should be easy as to quote you "I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points:1eye Btw As I've always stated I still don't accept your figure of £54,000 being the extra revenue generated or that £110/115k will be shown to be 10% of the playing budget - that is the difference between a contemporaneous disclaimer and a post hoc excuse.

None of the above were initially lies but your attempts to evade and downplay them have become lies, although I'm willing to accept you might just be an idiot - either way all of my posts have been correct.

Your desperation to hang your hat on a few hundred is laughable. However if you want to continue nitpicking, the word Few the minority of people; the elect. Or a smaller number of  

Technically you’ll find the nine hundred (if that’s indeed what it is, someone else’s number I took it on trust) fans in the family stand are a fewer collective than the fans in the other two stands. There is a low level of maturity In your approach here but I’m happy to fall to that level. :rolleyes:

Second point is a difference in comparison as I have said many times. You seem to associate scenario analysis with a change of opinion, have a wee think about that. 

I have not changed my opinion on 1 stand vs 2, you’ve said I have so I think you’ll find as the claimant the onus is on you. 

So are you calling GLS a liar? 

you're obviously hurting and upset that you can’t prove me wrong but starting with the personal abuse (calling me an idiot) I’d have hoped was below you. Apparently not,

been a few on here that do that, credit to BEK for all the disagreements and ridiculous claims about supporting other clubs, I don’t believe he’s ever stooped that low 

And what’s your point? Surely you haven’t ‘changed your mind’ about who you were referring to or that would be an inconsistency on your part :rolleyes:
I've only ever asked the questions regarding your team.

You take such delight in putting down Saints fans, seeing Saints fans disregard and ignored, and seeing Saints fans disgruntled to the point of staying away...

and you take such delight in belittling, arguing with, twisting the words of and generally antagonising Saints fans that I just wondered who it was that you support.

That's all. [emoji14]

51 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Your desperation to hang your hat on a few hundred is laughable. However if you want to continue nitpicking, the word Few the minority of people; the elect. Or a smaller number of  

Technically you’ll find the nine hundred (if that’s indeed what it is, someone else’s number I took it on trust) fans in the family stand are a fewer collective than the fans in the other two stands. There is a low level of maturity In your approach here but I’m happy to fall to that level. :rolleyes:

Second point is a difference in comparison as I have said many times. You seem to associate scenario analysis with a change of opinion, have a wee think about that. 

I have not changed my opinion on 1 stand vs 2, you’ve said I have so I think you’ll find as the claimant the onus is on you. 

So are you calling GLS a liar? 

you're obviously hurting and upset that you can’t prove me wrong but starting with the personal abuse (calling me an idiot) I’d have hoped was below you. Apparently not,

been a few on here that do that, credit to BEK for all the disagreements and ridiculous claims about supporting other clubs, I don’t believe he’s ever stooped that low 

I'm happy with everything I said, I've been correct all along - you've certainly never been able to show otherwise.

I wouldn't have been able to nitpick if you had been similarly consistent and correct - I've provided examples of both in your posts.

Excuses after the event are no substitute for a proper contemporaneous explanation - you flipped once because you lost the argument and again when your hero released his last message.

I've said before GLS was spinning you however have lied and if you don't think everyone else can see it then you are indeed an idiot - a mild insult for this forum (spare me the faux anguish) and certainly not as hysterical as your perma-accusations.

Finally, as I've said before outposting isn't the same as winning an argument.

Edited by Bud the Baker

22 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I've only ever asked the questions regarding your team.

You take such delight in putting down Saints fans, seeing Saints fans disregard and ignored, and seeing Saints fans disgruntled to the point of staying away...

and you take such delight in belittling, arguing with, twisting the words of and generally antagonising Saints fans that I just wondered who it was that you support.

That's all. emoji14.png

I think you’ll find I’m the one defending our chairmans decision, what a strange point :lol:

Regardless why does any of that make me a Sevco fan? Why didn’t you ask if I support Clyde or queen’s park or Stirling or one of the dozens of other teams? Like I say, disappointing to see a st Mirren fan stoop to the bigots level. 

14 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I'm happy with everything I said, I've been correct all along - you've certainly never been able to show otherwise.

I wouldn't have been able to nitpick if you had been similarly consistent and correct - I've provided examples of both in your posts.

Excuses after the event are no substitute for a proper contemporaneous explanation - you flipped once because you lost the argument and again when your hero released his last message.

I've said before GLS was spinning you however have lied and if you don't think everyone else can see it then you are indeed an idiot - a mild insult for this forum and certainly not as hysterical as your perma-accusations.

Finally, as I've said before outposting isn't the same as winning an argument.

You’ve not been though have you? You were challenging me initially on the income not being that much. GLS has since confirmed it allowed for a 10% increase in players budget. You’ve also hinted at thinking crowds have went down because of this decision. I showed some crowd comparisons showing that was unlikely. You have showed zero that backs up your point so to claim you’re right is another lie 

Your claims of me lying and changing my story have been unquestionably shown to be wrong as well. Your failure to provide a single point to challenge my consistent message proves this, I have put you down at every attempt with ease as I would do with anyone calling me a liar

So you are saying GLS is a liar? He has made a statement with full access to the financial details of our club this season, he also makes no financial gain in misleading SMFC fans. So What do you base him being a liar on? How does he benefit from that? It defies logic

i get it you don’t like the arrangement, that’s fine, I don’t like it either and I doubt any fan does. We are not currently in a position to ignore the extra money though without risk of impacting the squad strength. Few more crowds like Hamilton & likely United that could easily change though. 

I think you’ll find I’m the one defending our chairmans decision, what a strange point [emoji38]
Regardless why does any of that make me a Sevco fan? Why didn’t you ask if I support Clyde or queen’s park or Stirling or one of the dozens of other teams? Like I say, disappointing to see a st Mirren fan stoop to the bigots level. 
Again, only one of us has mentioned Sevco in that context... Again you do it.
Are you drawn to them?
Hmmmm.

I've only ever asked what team!

33 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Again, only one of us has mentioned Sevco in that context... Again you do it.
Are you drawn to them?
Hmmmm.

I've only ever asked what team!

I did it because that has clearly been the team you’ve been referring to giving the flute comment. Unless you’re now confirming that was you being inconsistent? :rolleyes:

still refusing to confirm in plain English who you were referring to? Must have been someone playing Sunday... spin and deflect away. :lol:

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Get yer own patter... I copywrited that.

In one thread I did indeed say that was my last post, and that was my genuine attention.

Problem was that you posted more lies that had to be called out.

That's when you jumped on me replying and used it as misdirection.

Not my fault you are a masterbaiter.

You never did say how your team got on yesterday! emoji12.png

Turns out you didn’t ‘only ask what team’ you made a direct comment that a team I support was playing Sunday. :rolleyes: 

I once again prove you’re a liar, too easy :thumbs2

Turns out you didn’t ‘only ask what team’ you made a direct comment that a team I support was playing Sunday. :rolleyes: 
I once again prove you’re a liar, too easy :thumbs2
How the hell does asking a question equate to telling lies?

Only in your tiny mind could such a leap be made!

You're having a terrible day. Maybe you should rest? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

You're not a supporter of St Mirren ladies then?

Sexist too!

Spin spin spin :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Only in your tiny mind could such a leap be made!

You're having a terrible day. Maybe you should rest? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

And the flute comment? Guess you must have been wrong about that... or 

DED7D620-63A4-4F98-8D36-BFC339EA1F47.jpeg

And the flute comment? Guess you must have been wrong about that... or 

DED7D620-63A4-4F98-8D36-BFC339EA1F47.jpeg.aa2514f82540371b3d51eb2f3e546676.jpeg
I happened to mention a musical instrument in one post about a month or so ago.
I asked a question.
I did not accuse.

Not my fault you're an oversensitive crybaby!

Hauners the other day?
Really?

Crybaby casting up a throwaway comment from a month ago today?

Oh dear... Talk of desperation!
You really are embarrassing yourself now flower!

Losing just about every debate on the forum so it is petulant child time! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Wibble wibble.

55 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I happened to mention a musical instrument in one post about a month or so ago.
I asked a question.
I did not accuse.

Not my fault you're an oversensitive crybaby!

Hauners the other day?
Really?

Crybaby casting up a throwaway comment from a month ago today?

Oh dear... Talk of desperation!
You really are embarrassing yourself now flower!

Losing just about every debate on the forum so it is petulant child time! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Wibble wibble.

Okay so a direct question. What team were you referring to when you said about my team playing yesterday and asking how they got on? 

Lets see your continued deflection. :rolleyes:

On 5/19/2019 at 3:59 PM, BuddieinEK said:

GLS confirmed you were right!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Oh my aching side.

That's not spin...
That is delusion!

You ARE funny.
I'll give you that much.

Lies, misdirection and spin galore.. a master baiter... but an unconscious comedian!

How is your team getting on?

Surprised you are posting this afternoon!

MUMMY!
HAUNERS!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji56.png

56 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You again avoided a direct question!

Who’s the team you were asking about in this first post? ‘How’s your team getting on’ clearly implies a team I support was playing. Denying this would be spin remember :thumbs2

Who’s the team you were asking about in this first post? ‘How’s your team getting on’ clearly implies a team I support was playing. Denying this would be spin remember :thumbs2
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Desperation from the wee crybaby!

I asked a general question.

How you interpret it is obviously your problem!

Hauners! Mummy! Anybody?
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Still embarrassing yourself.

No implication.... A simple question! Not difficult... The wee squiggly punctuation mark at the end gives it away!

Not got to that class yet sunshine?

Don't play with the big boys if you are going to get hurt and cry for hauners!

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

You’ve not been though have you? You were challenging me initially on the income not being that much. GLS has since confirmed it allowed for a 10% increase in players budget. You’ve also hinted at thinking crowds have went down because of this decision. I showed some crowd comparisons showing that was unlikely. You have showed zero that backs up your point so to claim you’re right is another lie 

Your claims of me lying and changing my story have been unquestionably shown to be wrong as well. Your failure to provide a single point to challenge my consistent message proves this, I have put you down at every attempt with ease as I would do with anyone calling me a liar

So you are saying GLS is a liar? He has made a statement with full access to the financial details of our club this season, he also makes no financial gain in misleading SMFC fans. So What do you base him being a liar on? How does he benefit from that? It defies logic

i get it you don’t like the arrangement, that’s fine, I don’t like it either and I doubt any fan does. We are not currently in a position to ignore the extra money though without risk of impacting the squad strength. Few more crowds like Hamilton & likely United that could easily change though. 

A bizarre fantasy of a post, rambling and irrelevant, but pretty much in line with what you've claimed throughout these threads over the last month.

My main objection to the arrangement has always been the lack of evidence that it makes a significant financial impact - as has been mentioned previously :1eye a total of just 855 extra fans over the three OF games compared to the last equivalent season 2011/12 - keep digging!. 

The difference between us is that I can actually remember what was posted last month! :byebye

Edited by Bud the Baker

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Desperation from the wee crybaby!

I asked a general question.

How you interpret it is obviously your problem!

Hauners! Mummy! Anybody?
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Still embarrassing yourself.

‘How’s your team getting on’ ‘surprised your posting this afternoon’

look at you try and backtrack:lol:. Once again I have very easily proven you wrong and inconsistent in a debate. Clearly bitter at me being much better at debating than you :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

No implication.... A simple question! Not difficult... The wee squiggly punctuation mark at the end gives it away!

Not got to that class yet sunshine?

Don't play with the big boys if you are going to get hurt and cry for hauners!

So when you asked how my team were getting on Sunday and that you were ‘surprised’ I was posting at that time you weren’t hinting at a team I support was currently playing? When you mentioned a flute in a previous post you weren’t hunting at a team commonly associated with said instrument? Spin away :thumbs2