£30 League Match This Wednesday

shull

54 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Support the team at any cost, thats what ur saying ya clown? So yr happy if it goes to £50 a ticket...

Nobody would pick up on 150 boycotting a game, there seem to be a lot of media coverage about that banner... why do something if you know it won’t make a difference if you can do something that picks up coverage and may well make a difference 🤷‍♂️ Ya clown. 

and on a side note if you want to come out from your trolly wee Alias and do some name calling man to man then I’m all for it, until then you will be ignored, troll.

1 hour ago, mattman said:

Nobody would pick up on 150 boycotting a game, there seem to be a lot of media coverage about that banner... why do something if you know it won’t make a difference if you can do something that picks up coverage and may well make a difference 🤷‍♂️ Ya clown. 

and on a side note if you want to come out from your trolly wee Alias and do some name calling man to man then I’m all for it, until then you will be ignored, troll.

Man to man??? R u some sort of key board gangster ya banger...

1 hour ago, mattman said:

And this from the moron who started the name-calling🤣🤣🤣a bit ironic!!!!